“A little disappointed”

Add it.
Bodacious Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Been eating at Bodacious since 1979 always loved it (still do) Last Thursday I had gone to Longview to visit my best friend who in Rehab over on 4th street, so I decided to go by the Bodacious on 6th and pick us up some sandwiches and links. Everything was great, links had just the right amount of smoke and had that pop when you bit into them, the brisket was moist, tender and cooked just right, My only complaint was it was sliced wrong. Instead of across the grain it was sliced with the grain, making it stringy. I didn't notice until we opened them up. Please just pay a little more attention when you are slicing. I know from years of BBQing when you have a full packer brisket with the point and the flat, it you are not paying attention this can happen.. Next time I am in I will point this out.

1  Thank Gary S

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had the opportunity to buy some chicken breasts on the go from Bodacious...and what a treat!!! I used the chicken the next day on salads for myself and my husband and wow...it was so moist and the smokey flavor was a great addition to our meal!!! We didn't eat in, but we did enjoy what we were able to taste!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Can't say enough about the chopped beef sandwich. If I'm really hungry, I go for the smoked ribs. The meat falls off the bone. Has a small fixins bar. Eat in or carry out, I can't find another BBQ place to top it.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The food had good flavor how ever they kept the meats on the counter and they were cold. I would not recomend it for anyone looking for quality BBQ.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

strongly recommended for a business lunch stop. Very good BBQ. Nothing fancy but great service and food. I would go back again when in town. I tried the 2 meat platter w sausage and ribs. It was more than i usually eat for lunch but could not stop eating.