Best Western Longview
La Quinta
US$125
GardenInn.com
US$83
Days Inn Longview South(Longview)(Great Value!)
US$69
Hotels.com
US$92
Priceline
US$80
US$77
Priceline
All reviewswaffle housetexas roadhousebest westernsmaintained hotelgreat hotelthe loopconvenient place to staybreakfast choicescomfortable bednice sizehave stayed at severalfuture tripsinternet serviceeasy accessquiet at nightup to datestaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This place was seriously top notch. I had never stayed at a Best Western before, and was worried it might be kind of Motel 6-ish. I was really really blown away. I travel for business a lot and have stayed in a great deal of hotels and this place was easily my favorite I've ever stayed in. I've stayed in Hyatt's and Hiltons that weren't as nice as this hotel.

1. It is spotlessly clean.
2. This decor is incredible. Granite and marble counter tops. Wonderful painting and carpeting.
3. The room is amazing. The carpet is heavily padded underneath, the fridge and microwave were wonderful, the bathroom was massive, the water pressure about blew me against the wall. The bed is cozy and clearly brand new, with a lovely little love seat and coffee table. The TV has lots of channels to choose from, including for kids. Also, the A/C works wonderfully. Froze me out and I'm a polar bear!
4. The staff is super friendly and very attentive. They even extrapolated that I was there for work and offered something based on that fact even though I didn't ask.

I wish all hotels were this lovely and courteous. If I'm ever back in Longview I will not even think twice about NOT staying here. They have earned my business for life. Also, they are by TONS of places to eat.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Best Western L, Director of Sales at Best Western Longview, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Hello Mountain_spirit,

Thank you so much for the glowing review of the Best Western Longview North hotel! We appreciate the comments you have shared with our future guests and hope that your travel brings you back this way. It is always nice to hear that we have earned a guest for life!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This motel is very clean and quiet,on the north loop.The staff is helpful, friendly and professional.
Tony even helped me with a printing problem I was having.
I like the hot breakfast that they serve, instead of the cold continental breakfast that many motels have. There is a computer and printer in the lobby to help us business travelers out.
There are several very close restaurants to walk to, for a good meal. You also have a Walmart and other shopping, half mile away. This will be my place to stay in Longview, Tx on my trips.

Room Tip: I've stayed on two different floors and both were quiet and roomy.The elevator and cart make it easy to stay on the second floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Hello k9attire,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with our future guests about your recent stay at the Best Western Longview North hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon when travel brings you back to Longview.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

I've never stayed at a Best Western but my wife selected this hotel for an overnight trip to Longview. I didn't expect much for the price, but boy was I wrong! The hotel was exceptionally clean and looked to be fairly new. Upon arrival we were greeted by a very polite person behind the counter who promptly checked us in. The hotel's decor was up to date and very nice. When we got to the room I was surprised to find a flat screen tv, granite counter top in the bathroom, and, most importantly, an extremely comfortable bed. I slept very well. The next morning breakfast was hot, fresh and tasty. I had eggs, sausage and potatoes and my wife made herself a Texas shaped waffle. Both were excellent, but there was also fruit, cereals, and breads available. Oh, and the coffee was excellent, too. Overall we had a wonderful experience and I'd recommend this hotel to anyone. Another plus is that there are three restaurants in the same parking lot (read walking distance). Genghis Grill, Waffle House, and Texas Road House.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello lovebnbs1984,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Longview North hotel during your recent visit. We appreciate the kind words about your experience. Should your travels ever bring you back to Longview, we hope to be your Home away from Home!

K.Williamson

Reviewed 9 August 2013

This Best Western indeed met the Best standard ever. Tony was an exceptional employee and assisted us in so many way. It was nice to have someone take extra time for us since we were new to the area. There were a lot of places to eat nearby. The Walmart was down the street for any other needs. I will definitely be staying here again. The Hot Breakfast was a real treat. It was nice to choose eggs or waffles.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Hello jveronicayork,

Thank you for leaving such a glowing review for our future Best Western Longview North hotel guests. We appreciate you selecting our hotel and hope to see you again should your travels lead you back to Longview.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

The owners take pride in their hotel and it shows. We have stayed at other places in Longview but by far the Best Western on the loop is the best place we have stayed. It is clean and the employees are great. We highly recommend this to other friends and families that come to visit their children at the group home where are son lives. It is also in a great location as you can walk to several restaurants and there is a walgreens and walmart nearby. It is our home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Hello Michael R,

Thank you so much for selecting the Best Western Longview North as your " home away from home". We appreciate and value the glowing comments you have left for our future guests. Looking forward to your return!