“breakfast”
Review of Whataburger

Whataburger
Ranked #10 of 17 Quick Bites in Longview
Cuisines: American, Grill
Description: Since 1950, Whataburger has proudly served a bigger, better burger. It all started when a young entrepreneur named Harmon Dobson had a bold idea: to serve a burger so big that it took two hands to hold, and so good that after a single bite customers couldn't help but exclaim, "What a burger!" He named his humble burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas, "Whataburger." Over six decades later, we're still family owned and operated. Each and every Whataburger® is still made to order. We still use 100% pure beef and serve it on a big, toasted five-inch bun. And now, as we proudly serve burgers, chicken, salads and breakfast at more than 800 Whataburger locations across the country, that first burger stand is still close to our hearts.
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Me and my wife like going there for breakfast. Their sausage ,biscuit gravy is wonderful. friendly staff

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This place is always fast and my order is correct. I really like the double bacon with cheese! Fries are ok with extra salt.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 July 2018

It always takes forever to get through the drive thru here. Another thing that I have noticed is that the taquito's served here are significantly smaller than at other locations. Specifically when compared to White Oak. When it happened once I thought it was a fluke based on specific employee preparing. It is a trend, duplicated multiple times. I just find this interesting.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Easy to get into and out of! The best burgers that I have found anywhere! Whataburger is always a must for me when traveling!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Whataburger never disappoints! I ordered a Whataburger with cheese
The girl asked me if I wanted it all the way....I said sure. It just means if I want tomato, lettuce, pickles, onions and mustard on it. I had fries and a Coke. I wasn't feeling sweet tea this time around. All were nice and friendly and it is located right off the highway too. I recommend...Thank you Whataburger!

Date of visit: April 2018

Been to Whataburger? Share your experiences!