“I wanted this to be fantastic.........”
Review of Cajun Steamer Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Cajun Steamer Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Saturday was a landmark birthday for my wife. She picked Cajun Steamer to celebrate the occasion. I have been wanting to dine here since it replaced a mediocre seafood restaurant that was in this location.
Prime time Saturday night and no wait was a good way to start. Our wait person was charming, bright and attentive. So far, so good.
We both ordered the crawfish enchiladas. They were presented quickly and looked good. Still going great until my first bite.
The flavor and texture were fine, I am sure they would have been great IF they had been hot, or even warm. They were not either, sorry.
I will give them another try because I want this place to succeed.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I am elated that the franchise chose my hometown of Longview, TX!! I have eaten there twice already and it is my new favorite. I am a seafood junky and the cajun steamer serves it up just the way I like it. They have anything from crawfish e'touffe to crab legs with many many selections in between. Really an extensive menu. Try the catfish ponchatrain! It is absolutely pleasing to the taste buds!

1  Thank Kevin H