“Excellent BREAKFAST”

Hilton Garden Inn Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 255 Restaurants in Longview
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Excellent service and the food was cooked and prepared more professional than a typical hotel breakfast. Just right for me.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

NEVER AGAIN! I checked in and went to the bar/restaurant. Friendly, but completely incompetent staff there. I order the sirloin. Later another customer orders a sirloin. The other customer gets his sirloin. I don't say anything because I figured he got mine and in a few minutes, I'll have his. Let me pause to say that this hotel has the worst "variety" of choices I've ever seen anywhere. So a few minutes go by and the lazy "bartender" yells to AN EMPLOYEE that he has my sirloin. They whisper and he gets to eat the sirloin and she comes to me and says, "What else can I get you?" I wanted my sirloin. She says I can't have a sirloin because it never got entered into the system. I would have had a Cobb salad, but they're "out of eggs." I told her she could comp the one drink I'd had and I went to Chick Fil A which I brought back to my room. In my room, I discover I cannot turn on my TV. Apparently the remote was broken. They were prompt with the replacement, but naturally by the time that was fixed, my food was cold. I never stay at Hilton. I have two other brands I generally choose. They offered to sign me up for the Hilton point system. Ha! I'll NEVER stay at a Hilton again. Never have I not been able to get dinner at a hotel I was staying at and the other places have much better variety. NEVER AGAIN!
P.S. the complimentary internet is as slow as dial up OR you can pay $5 per day for the normal speed.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Bethany S
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Delicious breakfast. Delivered hot to my table. I stay here every time I come to Longview. Breakfast is made to order.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 22 January 2017

I had the burger and fries and glad that I did not get back in the car to drive far to get food. The breakfast was fantastic as well!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

I caught them at a busy time of night and they have a talented chef working out of a small kitchen so it took a little while but it was worth the wait. I sat at the bar and the bar tender is very good, both with drinks and customer service. I started with the fries with blue cheese and bacon. They took awhile but they were delicious. Big enough to share or make a meal out of. I had the salmon entree which was very good. It was served with bok choi and rice which was delicious. This will be in my regular rotation when I visit Longview. It is worth coming to even if your not staying at the Hilton.

Date of visit: September 2016