“Unreported item/possible theft”

Super 8 Longview/North
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have nothing bad to say about the quality of the rooms, etc. I did manage to leave my Kindle behind and called the next day to inquire. The desk attendant told me nothing had been turned in and that "it would have by now" and seemed put out that I wanted to leave my number with them when to let me know when something got turned in. So as it stands, I know that I left the device behind and that one of the hotel staff has it and that there is little in place to stop this kind of thing from happening again. I will be happy to change my tune and review if this proves to be proven wrong.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This hotel was the WORST I have stayed at in a long time, we travel a lot and stay at hotels at least twice a month. Smelly room, garbage all over the "common area"...the worst part is I woke up at 1 AM...there were cockroaches ALL over the place...I couldn't get back to sleep...we left early i the AM to get out of that nasty place. The pool was filled with Algae and dirt...not worth getting into! Bath was clogged...filled up when you took a shower! Breakfast food was stale...unedible! "cable tv" was 6 channels..what a joke!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I first stayed at this Super 8 on business. Could not believe how accomodating Chuck & his staff were! We have family in the area and stay here at least once each month. We could stay with relatives if we chose but based upon the affordabilty, cleanliness, prompt service, absolute privacy, and very nice breakfast we will continue to visit my new friend, Mr. Chuck Patel. (Even if we don't tell our family we're in the neighborhood : )
Sam & Kim G.

Room Tip: East side of hotel, lower floors are my preference.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sam G
Travellers also viewed these Longview hotels
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Longview
Best Western Longview
Best Western Longview
#3 of 35 in Longview
La Quinta Inn & Suites I-20 Longview South

Been to Super 8 Longview/North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Longview/North

Address: 203 N Spur 63, Longview, TX 75601-5004 (Formerly Value Inn)
Region: United States > Texas > Longview
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Longview
Price Range: £33 - £45 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Longview/North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Super 8 Longview/North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Quality Inn Longview