“The staff was great. The carpet had a small red spot on...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Longview
Ranked #26 of 34 Hotels in Longview
Longview
“The staff was great. The carpet had a small red spot on...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff was great. The carpet had a small red spot on it. I wish the breakfast had a great selection. Even though the towels supposed to be clean, I founded lots of hair on them(nasty). I was very scared to used the rest of the towels. My other family members weren't please with this hotel, they said it used to better under the old management.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I brought my children for a family reunion. We were supposed to stay 7 nights, but only made it through 5. The staff was friendly enough and the continental breakfast was okay. The building itself is rundown. Our room had mold on the ceiling and a constant feeling of dampness. The shower didn't drain well. The air-conditioner did not work as it was supposed to. It was impossible to get extra towels for the pool and they only unlocked one gate to the pool. I was woken by people fighting and moving around. Also, I was charged more than my brother for the same type of room. This is probably good for the traveler that just needs one night, but it's not a vacation place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Longview hotels

Fountain Hills, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We spent one night here on our way across Texas. It was an okay place, but not outstanding. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked well. The place is a little tired and worn looking, however. The wall paper in our room was peeling and lifting in many places. Garbage was overflowing in a can outside our room upon arrival. The grounds are well planted and pretty in places, but in need of a little TLC.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank D H
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I went there to spend the weekend with my better half and reserved the rooms online for three nights. We were fine the first night. The next night we go to the room and get ready for bed. By 1:00am another guests opens our door with a key card while we are sleeping and I immediately woke up and then we get a call from the front desk telling us we did not have the room although it was reserved and paid for and there was no way to cancel the room on our end without some sort of fee (so we did not cancel). Then they call back about 20 minutes later and tell us that we have to pay for another night because we don't have the room. So we go to the front desk and indeed we are checked out of the room. We leave the hotel because I did not feel safe or secure. We had to end up paying for double the price at another hotel (we left at 1:30 am) to find a new hotel. There wasn't a manager on site and the next day was suppose to get a call and that did not happen as there still wasn't a manager. We went to the hotel and the next day and talked with a representative they only offered us a discounted room for one night stay (no good to me). Then I called the corporate office and filed a complaint (after not getting anything without involving them). Now I have a pending case with the corporate office and the manager on site is trying to resolve the issue.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple