“People are very nice and rooms are wonderful for the price.”

Los Fresnos Inn & Suites
Los Fresnos Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Los Fresnos
“People are very nice and rooms are wonderful for the price.”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Enjoyed my stay and couldn't ask for more.. Wonderful price and awesome rooms. Very clean! We had a king size bed with a jacuzzi. If you are looking for a clean place to stay at a reasonable price this is the place.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Encino, New Mexico, Usa
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Our two bed room was given away to somebody else....we reserved the room with ample time....a week in advanced and when we got there they said sorry, our mistake and gave us a couples suit..... Never again

Room Tip: make sure you clean under the furniture. we found all kinds of insects including two very large and...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2008

We stayed at this moderately priced hotel while visiting South Padre in South Texas.

Seemed like a nice place. Clean with a nice little pool area. I had payed an extra ten dollars for a "Spa Room". Sure enough they had a sexy little spa right there in the room. The only problem is that it did not work.

I contacted the front desk and they did everything in their power that evening to get it working. With no luck I might add. I was OK with this as things do happen.

When checking out, I reminded the front clerk about my problems with the spa and that I expected not to pay for this added feature. She said "Yes Sir, I was told to take $5 off of your stay.

Wait a minute, I paid ten dollars extra for the spa, and your manager wants to give me five dollars back? Yes, she said. She would not budge and would not let me talk to the manager.

Yes, it is only five dollars. But this makes me angry!

• Disliked — Charging me for something that I did not receive!
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
10 Thank Clyde C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Fresnos
WindWater Hotel
WindWater Hotel
#15 of 32 in South Padre Island
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padre Island
Ramada Hotel & Suites South Padr...
#8 of 32 in South Padre Island
Casa Rosa Inn
#4 of 4 in Port Isabel
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites San Benito
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brownsville North

Been to Los Fresnos Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!