“They try but...”

Buns Over Texas
Ranked #100 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 February 2013

The name alone is disturbing but how hard is it to make a juicy, tasty burger? Pretty hard from what I found here. The is a hard working man and the help was ok, however the burgers were bland and undercooked. the bun was average. Sad. I make better burgers on my GAS grill. I'm no chef either. Pass on this place. Wendy's is better than this.

1  Thank William L

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I heard good things about Buns over Texas but I found the food just mediocre. My friend said the onion rings were good, not great. My burger was dry and I am not a fan of buttered, toasted buns. The french fries were something I would find at Burger King. Fresh cut fries with the fresh onion rings and fresh meat would go a long way.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

The food was not as expected, and very greasy. The hamburger bun
fell apart from the greasy meat. The fries were limp.

Reviewed 5 December 2012

Good food, good location, friendly staff, Easy in and easy out.
Wonderful, wonderful. Build your own burgers. great idea.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

It would have been good, unless you never tasted Culvers :)
This was good but not great. Try Culver's if you can