“Pancakes”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Really good home cooked breakfast. I really enjoy the blueberry pancakes and bacon!! Great coffee and service!

There are newer reviews for Slide Breakfast House

Reviewed 21 February 2013

a little out of the way but the breakfast was very good, service was good and prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

You know people always say worst service, bad food, or something. Let me tell you folk's I would much rather eat at a restaurant that has consecutive Top Performers than at these other join T's that don't even know what Top Performer or Serv-Safe is. Believe me I called them. But all my visits and experiences have been well. So for the other folk's????

Reviewed 13 September 2012

This was my second time eating here. I was really surprised to see that they have a breakfast buffett now. It looked really delicious. I had the Spanish Omlete, while my family enjoyed the buffett. I really recommend this place. The service was fast and the staff were awesome. I will definately return!!

Reviewed 16 October 2011

Save yourself!
This was the worst food I have had in years.