“bring ear plugs”

Hampton Inn Lubbock
Ranked #15 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 1 September 2013

the hotel is clean has a good morning breakfast and fast internet, however the rooms are not sound proof at all you can hear phone conversations in the rooms above you so ask for a top floor if you can.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachael S
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Rachael S,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Lubbock. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy our free breakfast and internet. I do apologize that you were bothered by noise while you were here. On future stays we would be more than happy to place you on the top floor away from any noise. We hope to see you soon.

Andy B.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We come to Lubbock to visit our Tech Student and have stayed at several hotels - this is my favorite. Always clean, friendly, and a hot breakfast that doesn't run out of food if I sleep in on Saturday.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I have stayed here before but the room we had this time was a bit problematic. We came in from a long trip and found that the fan from the cooling system blew directly onto the bed. It made sleep less than peacful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank James H
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear James H,
Thank you so much for providing your feedback on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Lubbock. I'm sorry to hear that the fan in your room kept you from a peaceful night sleep. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention and I assure you I will be looking into it. We hope to see you again very soon.

Andy B.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I would recommend this hotel. Clean, comfortable beds, extremely helpful and friendly staff. Great breakfast buffet in the morning and conveniently located to several restaurants within walking distance. Hotel pool and hot tub were sparkling!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Feels like home away from home :) Very friendly staff, fast, easy check in and out.. The only complaint I have is with this review requiring a 200 character entry.... all I wanted to say was said in 25 characters. Maybe they should learn that a lot can be said in few words.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I had issue with my particular room. I was given a disable accesibility room. The bathroom is poorly designed, had leaking shower head therefore the bathroom was never dry. After showering, the water was everywhere and slippery. Also, would have liked to see more options for vegeterians besides bread and cereal. Overall Average hotel, good for one night stay would not recommend for more than 1 night. Complimentary breakfast is definitely a good perk.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Lubbock Hampton Inn. I would like to apologize for the issues you had during your stay, especially the leaking shower head in our handicap accessible room. We have a new unit on its way to fix this issue so no more water will leak onto the floor. Also, I apologize about the lack of vegetarian options during breakfast. We want all of our guests to enjoy a wonderful breakfast with lots of choices; I will make sure we get more items that our vegetarian guests can enjoy. I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us again so you may try out another one of our newly remodeled rooms and check out our complimentary breakfast, with more vegetarian friendly choices!

Thanks again,

Andy Booker

Reviewed 31 July 2013

My stay at the Hampton Inn in Lubbock was pleasant. The room was nice, cheerful and roomy and the bed was very comfortable. There were several items to choose from at the complimentary breakfast. A good place to stay if you are traveling for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business