Hampton Inn Lubbock
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Lubbock(Lubbock)
Clarion Hotel(Lubbock)
View Hotel
All reviewssouth loopjason's delibusiness or pleasureroom was cleanrestaurants within walking distanceparking lotindoor poolrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfast ishot tubfresh fruitgreat place to staytwo nightsother hotelsfitness centerthe staff was greatthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Excellent quality, love the location, always seek to stay here during my stay in Lubbock. Staff is friendly, attentive, rooms clean, very welcoming. Pool is always great. The Breakfast was good, love the fruit, coffee and availability. Very home-like atmosphere, especially for me!! My favorite place to stay when I come to Lubbock.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel with several nearby restaurant. Would really recommend that you see the Buddy Holly museum / center. Very nice if you like Buddy Holly. Don't miss the Silent Wings Museum. It was excellent, all about the gliders of WWII. Eighty percent of the glider pilots trained in Lubbock.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on business travel. The hotel is very clean and very close to restaurants and shops. Lionel at the front desk was very friendly and polite. I recommend this place! The king bed was so comfortable and I got a good night's sleep!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2013

There are several things that made this hotel great. I dislike linens that smell like chemicals. Towels and bedding smelled clean and fresh and not like bleach. NO Flowery scent! I dislike when the grout in the bathrooms shows mildew. Bathrooms were very clean, no mildew. I dislike when there is no water pressure and when the water does not get hot. Water pressure was great, shower nozzle had an adjustable flow so I could pick soft rain or pounding water, and it was HOT. I dislike wimpy coffee. This hotel had a "Robust" option that is probably the best HOTEL coffee I have had at this price point. We stayed here for Family weekend at Tech and found it convenient to get to campus. Very nice stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The staff was very friendly, as well as helpful. We had something that we needed faxed and they took care of it without any problem! Room was clean and we loved all of the Texas Tech decorations as well as the Tech t-shirts that the employees were wearing! Close to Wal-Mart, IHOP, and a deli. Internet connection was quick and worked very well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business