“Good place to stay”

Hampton Inn Lubbock
Ranked #16 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here before on business trips and have found it acceptable every time. It has a good location. Indoor pool and 1 elevator for this 3 story property. My 3 star rating is what I expect when I stay at any Hampton Inn. This is a good hotel and I recommend it.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Mike60984,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Lubbock and for your continued business. I'm glad to know that your stay is always satisfactory. However, I'm sorry that we did not offer you an exceptional experience. We will work even harder to exceed your expectations on your next stay with us.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is a fantastic hotel with great amenities, wonderful staff, and great accomodations. Exceptional value for the money! I highly recommend this hotel to any one traveling for business or pleasure. The room was very clean, there was a great selection for breakfast and the pool and hot tub were kept in immaculate condition.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Jennifer B,
Wow, what a great review of your stay at the Lubbock Hampton Inn. We are always here to serve you and love sharing our Hamptonality! Thanks for your kind words, I can't wait to share with the whole staff! We look forward to your return.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were very satisfied with the personnel, the room and the entire facility. We were greeted and checked in quickly and our very few questions were answered very good and what ever question we had was explained very professionally.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear JameshY8268PW,
Thank you so much for the review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Lubbock. I am a firm believer that our amazing staff is what sets us apart, and I am glad to see they made your stay wonderful! We hope to see you again.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Breadfast food ok. The problem was Fox "news" on during breakfast and several patrons were in disagreement over the screaming heads. I suggested local news or CNN. We have stayed here several times and appreciate the friendliness of the staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Chauvin,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Lubbock Hampton Inn. I am sorry that the TV disturbed your breakfast but am so glad our staff made it up to you! We hope to see you again soon!

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel. My father was ill and in the hospital. The staff here were so professional, kind, and helpful. Old fashioned customer service that you rarely see anymore! Great accomadations as well and good price. I would definately stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Kate L,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at the Lubbock Hampton Inn. I am glad to hear that our team really stepped up to make you feel welcome during this difficult time. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to let us know!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

This was a very nice hotel. Rooms were very clean & well maintained. Breakfast area was great & had a good selection. Also want to thank Edward who works there for his help and hard work!! Very dedicated employee.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Bnott74,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Lubbock Hampton Inn. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your room and our hot breakfast. I will be sure we celebrate Edward at our next morning huddle! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Semi trucks were allowed to park in front and behind Hotel.....Could hear refrigeration units and engines run all night long........Value of room was below the $149 that was paid....Staff was friendly and walking distance to restaurants....easy access to freeway.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear David A,
Thank you for leaving us your feedback of the Hampton Inn Lubbock. I'm glad to hear that my staff was friendly and our location near restaurants was convenient for you. Please accept my apology for any noise that disturbed your stay. On future stays we'd be happy to place you in a room away from the parking lot. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn your business on your next visit to Lubbock.