“Horrible Beds”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #21 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Stayed in room 116, checked in late didn't inspect the room enough. Looked as though someone spilt something all over the couch! All of the furniture is wore out. Both bed mattresses were wore out and are the cheapest you can buy. Woke up with lower back pain. Now have 6 hr trip with back pain ....good grief!!!

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 8 August 2013

My wife, sister in law and kids were traveling and spent the night at this motel. They were very happy with the room, staff, and the service. The room was spacious enough for all of them to share one room. The kids loved the pool. My wife stated that the breakfast was good also.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
ERIKA C, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Dear Jay L,
I thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about
our hotel, we are very glad that your family was happy with our
accomodations in general we all work hard as a team to make
sure our guest have a great time and its nice to hear that we
meet our goal.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The price should be lower since there are no elevators. The front desk was so mad when I said, " no elevators." If you are having to stay for a week this is not for that. It should say short stays no elevators. THis is also not safe if you are carrying your stuff upstairs and you have small children

• Stayed: May 2013
ERIKA C, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Josie,
I wanted to thank you for taken the time to write a review about our hotel,
at the same time I am very sorry to hear that you were dissapointed for
the lock of elevators on our property some how when the hotel was build
was not taken in cosideration I do apologize for the inconvenience
this has cause you, We want you to know that is one of our plans in the near
future to install one, We look forward to serving your future needs.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Staff here are wonderful. Helpful and friendly. Hotel clean and well designed. The breakfast is good, excellent bagels and donuts. Nibbles, beer and wine in the evenings. Rooms good sized, well furnished and you get a check in treat.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
ERIKA C, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Jane B.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback!
I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Two story hotel but No elevators, carpet in hall little dirty from all the foot traffic. The room could have been a little cleaner. The pool was green and closed. The lobby was nice; I think they should have spent more money on rooms instead of a grand entry.

Room Tip: Two story hotel but No elevators,
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear Chuckghutch,
I am sorry to hear that your stay was below your expectaions.
All of your concerns are being addressed with my staff. I take these comments very seriously and use them to improve on a daily basis.
I appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Sherry at the front desk was incredible. She provide early access to our rooms, since our conference began at 2:00. She was always friendly and eager to provide for any needs during our stay. All of the staff were warm friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful. Will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Hotel was nice, clean, and comfortable. Stayed here on business and was delighted to have a happy hour in the lobby waiting for me after a 8 hour drive there. Rooms were clean and beds were not as comfortable as they could have been, but much better than most hotels I have stayed at. My mattress seemed like it was brand new and had not been broken in yet. Overall, I would stay again any time I am back in Lubbock, Texas.

Room Tip: Back of the hotel away from the freeway is quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business