“Clean, Quiet and Very Pleasant experience at reasonable price.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East

Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East
Ranked #42 of 64 Hotels in Lubbock
NJ
“Clean, Quiet and Very Pleasant experience at reasonable price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Why pay extra for similar services that you get at expensive branded Motels. This motel offers all amenities that a high end motel offers, except ABVI does it for much cheaper price. Our stay was out of need for rest, a stop on a long trip. This Hotel was exactly what we needed. Good location right off the Loop. clean and quiet which is remarkable.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jig P
ABVILubbock, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for sharing this review. We can't wait to see you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Lubbock, Texas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

A little sketchy when we pulled up. The room was basic, the bathrooms could use some updating and the 3 small towels for our family was disappointing but went to the front desk to get more. Breakfast was delicious but get there early. Pool was refreshing. Pet friendly with a $10 a night charge (no cap)

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your kind compliments and suggestions for improvement. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

It was my stop by visit with kids. We had comfortable and enjoyable stay. Desk Clark welcoming and smiley room was perfect. During day kids enjoy swimming . Out pool clean and nice. It has newly build gazebo out side. In morning breakfast was good . Definitely will stay again.....

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ABVILubbock, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we made such a wonderful impression on your family. We look forward to future visits!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is my second visit to Lubbock after long time. The first time I stayed had excellent experience so decided to stay here again. Still the best value you can get for price and very helpful staff. The rooms were clean and had nice hot breakfast in the morning. Will stay here again when I come back to Lubbock!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank K_Smith998
I am so glad to hear from you and to discover that you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We are all pleased to learn we were able to make you feel at home and that our services and accommodations lived up to your expectations. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to serving you again in the future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was traveling through the city headed south to Austin from the north. I just needed a place to stay for the night and I could not be more happy with my stay at the motel. They had great reviews online so I thought for the good rate, I would give it a shot. They exceeded my expectations by a long shot. The room was spacious, had the regular amenities (ironing board, iron, fridge, microwave, coffee, etc.) and the bathroom was clean, with good water pressure. Some of the best breakfast for the price I have ever seen. They had texas shaped waffles, the regular pastries, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy. I left with a full stomach to say the least.
The location was off two major highways, although the noise was not bad. It was convenient for me at least since I needed to head straight back onto the highway the next morning.

All in all, great place to stay. Was not disappointed.

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend this hotel for future guest. I will be staying here again for sure.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank Love P
It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit!
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Yes, I stayed here to save a few bucks. And maybe I shouldn't have expected much. But I believe that hotels/motels have a responsibility to their guests to provide a decent standard of products & services, and this one barely makes it. The room was passably clean, the bed fairly comfortable, the fridge and microwave worked, and the TV had a good variety of channels. But that's about it. The towels were old, worn and stained, and the sign on the bathroom mirror warning against damaging or taking the towels is just insulting. Soaps, shampoo and lotion are in dispensers under the guise of being "green", however this appears to be more of a ploy to save money as the hand soap and lotion both seemed watered down and didn't smell particularly nice. I didn't use the body wash or shampoo so I can't comment on them. The coffee maker hot plate was completely rusted, and the furniture looked like it came from a garage sale. The free breakfast was sub-par and almost non-existent, with food brought out begrudgingly and in small quantities, apparently to discourage anyone from actually eating it. Attempting to take breakfast back to your room to eat will earn you a rude comment that this is not allowed because crumbs will get on the carpet. Yet every room has a fridge and microwave, and an advertisement for "Steak Express" which delivers a full meal to your room, so obviously the hotel management knows that people eat in their rooms. Pets are also allowed in the rooms, which makes me wonder how well the rooms are cleaned after a dog's been in it if toast crumbs can pose such a huge problem. Everything in this motel screams "cheap", and there appears to be only a token effort to provide the necessities of an overnight stay. Next time I'll spend the few extra dollars and stay in a place that doesn't insult you while taking your money for their lackluster amenities.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
ABVILubbock, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues, incidents, and insults that you encountered during your stay in our hotel. I want to assure you that we do not stand for threats or insults in any form to or from our guests, staff or management. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience. I hope you'll change your mind about seeking other accommodations in the area and that you will return to enjoy our service and amenities.

Travellers are raving about these Lubbock hotels

Albuquerque, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I was traveling with my wife and two kids, we arrived to find our room was dirty. Microwave was filthy, dirty underwear was found in the dresser. I will never stay here again!! I tried to get a refund they refused!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Prophet-Miguel V
ABVILubbock, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Lubbock East, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the housekeeping issues that you encountered during your stay in our hotel. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. I hope you will forgive this error and the service that did not meet your expectations and that you will someday return to see how we have grown through guest feedback.