Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$87
US$168
US$148
EmbassySuites.com
US$148
US$106
Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$66
SleepInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$96
BestWestern.com
US$85
US$68
Travelocity
US$90
US$81
All reviewslarge poolawesome staffgreat customer servicean older hotelawesome hotelwafflesenjoyed my staymorning breakfastneeded anythingbreakfast areakimberlybrittanyatriumhousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Your Team member Alexandra is a very nice person she works in the morning wit the breakfast she is not rude when we walk in for breakfast and she does a gud job keeping the breakfast area nice and clean

• Stayed: November 2013
GeneralManager707, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you for being a valuable guest. Thank you for sharing your experience. Alex is a huge asset to our team. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Stayed here as a last resort while in town for the Tech game. The hotel is located of I-27 and the loop. Parking is well lit, and check in was easy. Hotel is old and needs updating badly. Our room faced the inside of the indoor courtyard area. Rooms were noisy, and allow pets. We had to confront another room as well as the front desk about a constantly barking dog. Room was relatively clean, carpet was stained, and everything needs updating badly. They offer breakfast, but we didn't stick around. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your recent stay. Thank you for letting us know where we are falling short. I am sorry that you encountered problems with a barking dog. I hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Okay, there was no bugs, roaches, pubic hairs visable. I'll give them that. But the room had terribly stained carpet, looked filthy. The room stank, the refrigerator stank, there were extension cords behind the bed. Brown stain on the under side of the comforter. I was scared to inspect. If I had any other options I would not stay here. The people who rank it high obviously have very low cleanliness standards. Friend who was dressed conservatively was mistaken for a hooker. Front desk girls were nice and working hard but the place is a dump.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank cathyss
GeneralManager707, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for your recent stay. I apologize for the problems you encountered during your stay. I have spoke with my staff and can assure you we have completed each task at hand. I hope that you will consider staying with us the next time you are in Lubbock.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have stayed at this location several times and it is very convenient to get anywhere in Lubbock from here. The best thing is the service and the indoor pool and the koi in the indoor pond. Also the free breakfast is great ! The in house bar has good drink specials and pool tables too.

• Stayed: September 2013
GeneralManager707, Director of Sales at Red Roof Inn & Conference Center Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Thank you so much for being a loyal guest. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2013