“January 5, 2012 Stay”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West
Ranked #8 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 8 January 2012

This was our first time to stay here and it was a wonderful experience. Everything was clean and very nice. The staff was friendly and very helpful and the noise level was none. It is the quietest hotel I have ever stayed in. We had the King Jacuzzi room and it was very large and nice. We will definitely be staying there again.

Room Tip: 1st floor room was great, it was large, quiet and very accessible.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca L
Amanda F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

Thank you for your review. That is my favorite suite as well...the lights make it really relaxing. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 6 January 2012

For my business trip, I had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday Inn Express. The first thing that you notice when you walk in is the friendly staff who greets you with a big smile. The second thing that you'll immediately notice is the upscale decor in the lobby. The moment you get in the elevator, you're expectation is set high. When I walked in my room, I was not disappointed.

Their rooms are very big and most importantly, clean. This is my second time staying here and I will continue to do business with them. You'll love their breakfast menu and the staff in the morning will make you feel right at home.

I strongly recommend this place to anyone who is visiting the town of Lubbock. Make sure you book it in advance or else you'll run the risk of staying at another place. This happened to me in the past and I was extremely disappointed at other places.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Amanda F, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2012

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your business trips, it is very hard to be away from home so I am very happy you feel welcome.
We will see you soon

Reviewed 6 January 2012

The hospitality and kindness of staff of the hotel was neighborly and downhome. The ammenadities were fabulous. We have stayed in 6 Holiday inn express' in the last 15days and this particular hotel was byfar the best.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We were there in October 2011 and found it to be a most pleasurable experience. The management knows they are in the CUSTOMER SERVICE BUSINESS! What a concept.....

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Amanda F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2012

Thank you for your kind words, we all enjoy being in the Customer Service Industry. We hope to see you again soon. Have a Happy New Year!

Reviewed 19 December 2011

I flew in from Lincoln, Nebraska for a surprise anniversary party. I needed an extended checkout and the staff were more than willing to accomodate my needs. Thank you Andy Green and Amanda Fielding for making me feel right at home. I had a great stay at the Holiday Inn Express West. Thanks. Rob P.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Amanda F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I am glad you enjoyed your extended check out. I hope everything was delightful at the surprise anniversary. Have Happy Holidays see you soon

Reviewed 19 December 2011

My family stayed here for my son's college graduation. The hotel is updated, clean, reasonably priced and very conveniently located near the Texas Tech campus. A bonus was having the NFL channel in the room to watch the Cowboys!

Moreover, Christine was quite accomodating to our needs. We will stay again when we return!

Room Tip: The suites have a nice seating area.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Amanda F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2011

Thank you very much for your comment. Christine is wonderful, I agree with you 100%. Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 16 December 2011

My wife and I stayed here for the first time and must say we were thoroughly impressed with the quality of the facilities as well as the friendliness of the employees. We requested a crib for our infant daughter and they were more than accomodating about fulfilling our needs. Also had a great breakfast in the morning. Highly recommend staying here; a great deal for the price.

1  Thank Craig N
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2011

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear you decided to stay with us. We certainly enjoy what we do. Hope to see you soon, and Happy Holidays