“Visit to Lubbock” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 64 Hotels in Lubbock
San Antonio, Texas
“Visit to Lubbock”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

We had a very nice stay at the West location, our rooms were kept clean by Vanessa and Veronica was a pleasure to see in the morning. I would stay at the hotel again, and proably will since I will be visiting Lubbock often.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Andre S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Richard,

Thanks for choosing our hotel for your recent stay! Vanessa and Veronica are two of our very best on a staff I consider to be tops in Lubbock. So I have no doubt that you were well taken care of during your stay! We look forward to seeing you here often as a frequent Lubbock visitor and more importantly friend of the Holiday Inn Express Lubbock West!

See you soon Richard,
Andre S.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Very nice people at the front desk, nice big clean rooms, loved the comfy bed, clean smelling sheets & lots comfy pillows.yummy cookies, couldnt stop sampling. Would definitely stay here again, despite the hard to get at location, they are kinda hidden, without gps would have been hard to find.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Andre S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
HarleyBrewski,

So that's where all the cookies went this weekend!!! HaHa, I am glad that you were able to have a fantastic stay with us! Our location is slightly difficult to get to as we are in a developing area of Lubbock and is the reason most GPS locators aren't much help to find us. Sounds like your GPS got you here without a problem. Please know that we will continue to give great service and clean rooms to all of our friends.. I mean guests. Hope to have you stay with us again soon!!

p.s.. I will let you know when we post the position for "Quality Control Agent" for our cookies!! Enjoy!!

Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

Another great stay. This time I had a room on the fourth floor and it felt like a larger room. Room cleaning staff look very happy and are friendly. Breakfast area neat an organized. Super speedy check in and out. Well lit. Safe area. Easy access to highway but I never hear highway noise. Nice quality towels and sheets. Plenty of outlets and the WiFi always works.

• Stayed September 2013
MulberryCreek,

Thanks again for such a great review! Being that this was your most recent stay since May and both stays were great, I appreciate what that says about our consistency! An important part of getting great value is the level of consistency, and it sounds like were giving you exactly what you have come to expect time and time again!

I am glad that your check in/out was efficient and that you had time to enjoy our breakfast. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel, and if I am correct you have about ten more trips lined up already?!

See ya soon,
Andre S
La Grange, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

This hotel earns high marks in all categories for me. I was surprised at how quiet it was. I needed a good night and had my best sleep in ages. It is surely the best place in this town in this price range. They even have nice touches such as bathroom light that automatically goes on when one walks in & they have the latest model of room locks --making entrance faster & easier. All staff friendly & helpful. I wish this was the hotel I could have at every stop!

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Andre S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Sharon T,

Thanks for your review, it is surely appreciated by the staff and I. Its great to hear that you had a great nights sleep here at our hotel, in fact the best sleep in ages.. thinking about putting that on a banner in the lobby.. haha I wish we could be your hotel at every stop but I'll make a deal with you.. how about we be your only stop when you come to Lubbock?! That sounds like a winner to me, See ya soon Sharon!

Clovis, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Great location easy travel to shopping and food. Great service from staff, very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable but was missing a few of the normal amenities; i.e. conditioner missing and hand lotion was half full. Breakfast area seemed a little behind in getting things out but was corrected as soon as things were identified. Overall a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
David G.

I am glad that you had a very enjoyable stay, though I must admit I am saddened to hear that the room amenities and breakfast were not up to par during your visit. Please know that we have made adjustments to prevent this from happening and I appreciate your honesty and review. Hopefully you do a lot of shopping and will be staying with us again! In the event you are able to make it back to Lubbock for shopping or any other reason, I would insist that you stay with us again to be reassured of the great quality and guest experience we provide here at Holiday Inn Express Lubbock West!
Hutto, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I was visiting Lubbock to take my clinicals for my nursing program. Its a 3 day weekend full of stress so I definitely needed somewhere calming to stay. When I checked in, Erica was able to arrange it so that my room was at the end of a hallway so I wouldn't be disturbed by guests in for the football game. The room was excellent. The bed was comfortable and there were ample towels and toiletries for me to use. Friday morning at breakfast, Veronica greeted me and made sure that my stay was going well and that the food was to my liking. I was really impressed with how helpful all the staff was. The exercise equipment and the pool were a great stress reliever as well. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Hilary B,

Let me start off by saying that I don't envy you on such a stressful weekend! That being said I am elated to know that you had a great stay and we were able to eliminate some of that stress for you with the location of your room and pool/exercise area and more importantly the great service from Erika and Veronica! They are two of my best for sure and I am glad that you were able to see them at their best. I hope everything went well for your clinicals and wish you all the best in your nursing program.. hope to see you again soon!
Thanks,
Walldorf, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

We stayed here for five days. The only negative experience during those five days was the struggle to find it at first. You should definitely use a GPS unless you are very familiar with the area. Otherwise, we enjoyed our stay very much and will not hesitate to return in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks Tobias! I'm always happy to hear that guests receive good quality experiences and will return without hesitation.