Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West
US$122
US$148
EmbassySuites.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$82
Hotels.com
Arbor Inn and Suites(Lubbock)
US$123
US$73
US$113
US$109
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskhi expressroom was cleanstaff was friendlythe hotel staffenjoyed our stayfamily reunionexcellent hoteldefinitely stay here againa great staylate checkcontinental breakfasti highly recommend this hotelbreakfast areabusiness tripgreat customer servicehot tub
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Close to everything with a short drive. Clean and great service. Stayed for work for 2 days. Facilities and meeting room worked great. Will stay again next time I come to Lubbock. Only 12 minutes to Airport and 5 minutes to any place you would like to Eat.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

We would like to thank you for your review, with the hotel so close to Marsha Sharp Highway it makes it very easy to get to your destination very quickly. We hope to see you again soon! Have a great day!!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff at this Holiday Inn was friendly, efficient and just overall awesome! The cleanliness of this place was immaculate! We enjoyed the pool and the hot tub, and it's location was ideal for what were in Lubbock for. I forgot some of my essential toiletries, and they were able to provide me with some back up items to get me through the stay! We did not partake of the breakfast, because Cracker Barrel was so close! :)

Room Tip: We enjoyed our room on the 4th floor. Everything was nice and quite!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Amanda F, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lubbock West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you so very much for choosing us for your visit to Lubbock; we are all glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and especially were able to use the pool and hot tub. We always have to go items so if you ever want a snack for later we would be more than happy to pack you a snack bag.

Thank you again and hopefully we can see you soon,
Amanda Fielding

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Our family traveled to Lubbock for a funeral on June 20. We were already stressed and really tired and so needing a good night's sleep. We were rudely awakened at 3:30 am by some loud, very obnoxious people who were in the room next to ours. When it became clear that their "party" was just getting started, I called the front desk and Lonnie the front desk supervisor quickly called their room and we heard several people leave. Those that stayed, however, were determined that they would party all night. I called Lonnie again and he quickly went to their room and addressed the problem. We didn't hear another peep out of them the rest of the night. When we got up the next morning I found a note under my door from Lonnie apologizing for the inconvenience and informing me that their would be no charge for our room. When I went to the front desk to thank him, he had already gone for the day. So, thank you Lonnie, for your outstanding service! I would definitely stay here again because the staff are extremely friendly and attentive and will do whatever is necessary to make sure you are comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. We are very sorry to hear that you where inconvenienced due to the noise at such a late hour. We are happy that we where able to have the opportunity to correct the situation and Lonnie is one of the best when it comes to noisy nights. If there is anything we can do on your next stay with us, please feel free to let us know.
Have a wonderful day,

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The site is immaculate. Staff is very friendly. I didn't like the mattress (too hard), but that is totally subjective. My only complaint isn't really a complaint...it has to do with the breakfast room. In a motel with four floors and dozens of rooms, why would you have only 5 tables in the breakfast area? I was forced to sit in a chair that was in the room to accommodate those watching the television. Some of my food had to rest in my lap while my bowl of cereal and glass of juice sat on a lamp table. I just find this very curious, as though it wasn't thought out properly by those who designed the place.

But if cleanliness is your #1 priority, this (like all other HIE's at which I've stayed) is the place to be.

Room Tip: I called ahead and made sure I had a room on the 4th floor...no chance of footstep noises keeping me awake.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review, we pride ourselves in cleanliness and service.
We have certainly noticed the lack of seating as well and are looking into purchasing more to accommodate all of our guest.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do during your next stay with us to ensure your comfort is above expectation.
Have a great week,

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel during 7th - 11th June. Never in my travels to any location in the world, including the top class hotels, have I ever received such genuine and heartwarming services as at this hotel! I would like to particularly thank Jennifer and Erica for their outstanding assistance. They have done much much more than what hotel reception staff are normally expected to do. On my next visit to Lubbock, I would definitely stay at this hotel! Again, my special thanks to Jennifer and Erica and the other staff who made my visit a very pleasant one! Best regards, Hideo Komuro

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. It was wonderful to have met you, we certainly agree Jennifer and Erica are fantastic. We hope your work brings you back to Lubbock soon.
Safe travels,