“Great for your hyper kids!”
Review of Jump N Jungle

Jump N Jungle
Ranked #27 of 53 things to do in Lubbock
More attraction details
Owner description: Jump N Jungle
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We went for a birthday party and my son STILL talks about it. A great place to run off that energy and make some great memories.

1  Thank Beverly R

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Not sure where you are talking about, but the LUBBOCK jump n jungle on Indiana has 8 HUGE jumpers, and the mall location has 5 smaller jumpers. Yes you pay $7 per child, but it wears them out! Not sure you have the right place!

3  Thank Cece S
Reviewed 13 March 2012

you pay $7.00 per child and there are only 2 jumpers. My child loves to climb and jump but, if you have a child that likes to change activities alot then, you're in trouble!

1  Thank wantitright
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Great place to take the kids for a fun time and you are not out alot of money. It will help your kiddo get their wiggles out and lay down for a nice nap when your done.

1  Thank RafterGRanch
Reviewed 29 November 2011

We love Jump N Jungle. We had a party out there for my 4 year old and it was wonderful. They are so organized. The facility is very clean. I had a party coordinator to take care of everything for me. They cut and served my cake, wrote my gift list, and even helped me bring everything out to my care. The staff was so friendly. I love that I got to play with my little one. The best part was that it is totally private. Only the people I invited were allowed to play. We usually play at the mall location, which we also love because it's just for the little ones and it's open every day to come jump. I would have another party and would highly recommend either location. Allison

3  Thank allison s