“Not a Good Experience”

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #199 of 618 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Well, I am sorry to report that this is not a place I will visit anytime soon. My food was straight out of the microwave -- maybe sat a little long on the delivery shelf -- but it was not good. My waiter was kind but short on the retort that it was cooked by a trained chef. Great! But I won't eat there again --

Reviewed 2 August 2013

We stopped at Fuzzy's for a quick lunch while on the way to Texas Tech. Prices were reasonable and our food was prepared quickly. It is basically a self service restaurant but the fast preparation and tasty food made it an enjoyable visit. The fish tacos were made with cod (a nice change from tilapia) and were delicious. The fried version had a better flavor than the grilled fish although I enjoyed both. I am looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Small student hangout. Loved burrito, quesadilla. Entries have lots of meat. Frozen margarita was very good. Great deals on beer. Had some sittings in front of TV.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

When traveling I have to be very careful with eating out - I have to be Gluten Free - Fuzzys made eating out a great experience for me! They have an extensive explanation of all ingredients that go into their food preparation. They were familiar with gluten free requirements and followed the rules for proper food prep. The food was wonderful! The service was great and the facility was clean! If you are in Lubbock - you don't want to miss it!

1  Thank DPQ-Tx
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I love their tacos! They are so good and nothing else in Lubbock really compares. The burritos are good too, but they are huge. For sides, I like the latin fried potatoes and the borracho beans or the refried beans.

If you want breakfast, the chorizo tacos are good!

Been to Fuzzy's Taco Shop? Share your experiences!