“Downhome cooking with love”
Review of Cast Iron Grill

Cast Iron Grill
Ranked #2 of 606 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Cast Iron Grill is a busy restaurant nestled in downtown Lubbock. Our menu is filled with country cookin' specialties that are made from scratch. Our desserts are homemade every morning. Come Join us For Breakfast or Lunch Monday-Friday 6am-2pm We are also open Friday Nights for dinner from 5pm-9pm. Come enjoy the patio on friday nights with live music.TIP: Order Dessert First
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Breakfast or lunch CIG is a wonderful place to be served great down home cooking with friendly, over the top service. Lunch specials every day M-F (Closed Sat & Sun). Breakfast is awesome with homemade biscuits and gravy. Onion rings and Fried Green Beans are perfectly prepared. Also love their Chicken Fried Steak and Meatloaf. Unfortunately there is more and I seldom have room for the HomeMade Pies. Baked fresh everyday.
Love this place and the people that work there--always happy and full of fun.

2  Thank LBBTravlers
There are newer reviews for Cast Iron Grill

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Cast Iron Grill is the my families favorite place to eat in Lubbock by far. The service, atmosphere, and definitly the food along with a homemade desert is the best around.

If you are traveling through town or just looking for a great breakfast and lunch joint then the Cast Iron Grill is the place to be! Enjoy!

2  Thank trenn0n_
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The only reason I gave it a one was there is no zero. My wife and I went in about 10:00 for a late breakfast. We spoke to one of the servers and we're told to seat our selves. And we sat there and sat there and sat there. In the mean time, we watched several tables bussed and prepped. There were 5 or 6 servers visiting behind the bar and from appearances having a good time. The final straw came when another couple came in and one of the servers walked around our table to take them menus. At that point we gave up and went to CrackerBarrel where could at least get service.

4  Thank Vance2644
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I've only been in for breakfast, just discovered this place. The Cast Iron Omelet is extremely good. I plan on going back to try some of the fantastic looking pies!

1  Thank Connie C
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Very fun place to eat!!!! The food is good, and the desserts....oh my, get ready to gain 5 pounds after your visit, because all of the desserts are AWESOME!!! :)

1  Thank RedRaiderFan416