“Fresh & healthier fast food”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #260 of 589 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fresh & healthier fast food”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My all time favorite fast food franchise. All dishes are freshly prepared and somewhat healthier than having burgers and fries. You can pick whatever you want in your bowl or burrito. Rice beans meat corn relish pico guacamole sour cream etc. You can seek extras on items without additional charges unless you want to double the portion. Reasonable price with large portion. It's a hit!

Fort Smith, AR, United States
“Chipotle is always consistent!!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Anytime we want good quality food, we return to Chipotle! This location across from TTU Stadium was no exception. Would definitely return!

Visited May 2014
Lubbock, Texas
“Strange Business Practices”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is basically a fast-food restaurant. And, expensive at that. $21 to serve 2 people. Went there for the first time in October 2013. The staff are really impersonal. They are stressed because they are trying to get you served and out in record time. You go through a buffet and make your selections. I selected brown rice and before I could tell the staffer what kind of beans I wanted she poured pinto beans on the rice. I told her I wanted the black beans. She promptly took the plate with the rice and pinto beans and dumped it into the trash next to her. OMG? I got what I wanted, but this place is nothing special. I can make this at home or buy it in a TV dinner at 1/3rd of the price. This place is probably for the younger generation that have not eaten good home-cooked food.

• Visited October 2013
“Hidden gem in Kingsgate”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I was unsure of myself coming in as I didn't know where to start. The staff were super friendly and helped me from the start. The food was fresh and the bowl I got was delicious! I will definitely be returning!

• Visited July 2013
Lubbock, Texas
“LOVE IT!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I didn't care for this too much the first time I tried it. You pick all the ingredients. I've been back several times since I've found the right combination! It's pretty good, large portions!

Visited March 2013