“Great Burgers”

Five Guys
Ranked #49 of 619 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Five Guys build a gigantic burger exactly the way you want it. Large selection of condiments and they do all the work. Next comes the fries. Hugh quantity and never frozen. So much, two will be well fed at the end of the meal. While you wait for the cooking to happen, you have access to all the roasted peanuts you care to consume. Yummy!

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

My husband had a need for a good burger, so this is where we went. The burgers were good and the fries were hot and piled high. The employees were doing a good job keeping the floor clean too.

1  Thank tryalsryder
Reviewed 28 May 2014

great food nice people! I have celiac disease (autoimmune allergy to wheat) and they will use lettuce as a bun and their French fries are awesome and no gluten in them as they don't fry anything else in the peanut oil they use. Have eaten there many times and never have had an issue with my celiac.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a Bacon Cheeseburger and their regular fries! WOW I could not believe how good their fries were! The burger was spectacular. I had never eaten at Five Guys before, but will most likely make that a regular stop when in Lubbock. The staff are really friendly and very helpful for anyone's first visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

We try to eat there at lease once every time we come to Lubbock. They have the tastiest burger and fries!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!