“STILL HERE”

Ranked #12 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Houston, Texas
“STILL HERE”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Wonderful hotel to stay in. I have been here nearly 6 months and find myself calling it Home. Homewood Suites in Lubbock is truly a home away from home. The staff is hard working and very friendly. The hotel is extremely clean and well maintained. You will surely have no ,when you stay at this Hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Thank you Mr. Armitage for your kind words! We are thrilled to have you staying with us and we have all enjoyed getting to know you! Your feedback means a lot to us and we look forward to getting to know you more for the remainder of your stay! Please don't hesitate to let us know if we can do anything to make you feel more at home!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Milwuakee, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I always enjoy staying at Hilton hotels, but the staff members at this property were exceptionally good. We'd had a rough trip that involved delayed flights, missed connections, a stay at a hotel provided by the airline that was less than exceptional, and lost luggage (packed with new clothes for the wedding we came to Lubbock to attend) that never did arrive. As soon as your front desk person (so sorry that I didn't think to get her name) heard our situation she was quick to provide the necessities: toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, etc. Later that evening Aaron researched and found directions to the wedding we were attending because our invitation and map were in our lost luggage. Joey, at breakfast was also wonderful. He heard me talking about pancakes and quickly whipped one up for me even though that was not part of the usual fare. He was fun, enthusiastic and very good at his job. The next morning when we were headed out to the airport we went to the parking lot and found our rental car had a flat tire. Aaron to the rescue. He called the shuttle driver (who was also friendly and helpful---again, I didn't get her name--but she was a senior at Texas Tech studying Hospitality Management) who arrived within 5 minutes. Aaron took the keys and handled the tow truck that the rental car company sent to pick up the car. I truly felt that everyone went out of their way to be helpful. Kudos to the management at this property for putting together such a great team.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Thank you so much for responding to our survey! I am so happy to hear that Aaron and Tosha took such great care of you! They are definitely assets to the team and will get the recognition they deserve. I hope next time you are traveling to Lubbock you have a better experience. I hope you received your luggage and everything ended up working out for you! We will see you next time you are in town!
Wichita Falls, Texas
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Chef Joey is an excellent cook with a wide knowledge in food of different cultures. The hotel is great and the service is awsome and the staff treat you like you are part of the family. I would recommend it to everyone. Go eat Chef Joey's food!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you Raymon for filling this out for us! I will make sure Joey sees this and I know he is happy that you guys are from the same area! Have a great weekend and we will see you next week! Hopefully you didn't get too candied out over the weekend!
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Chef Joey was excellent. Made us feel right at home, The rooms were very clean and comfortable as well. Food was great at breakfast and at dinner. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Had great service and all staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you Mandi for the survey! We are so happy to hear that you have had a great experience with us thus far!! We can't wait to continue getting to know you, see you next week! I will definitely make sure Joey sees this as well!
Sanger, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great service and I was really pleased that they served dinner. It was really good food. I was there two nights and the first night they served grilled chicken with veggies, rice, salad and bread. The second night it was ham, mashed potatoes, stuffing, veggies, salad. They had beer and wine as well. There was no reason to leave the hotel in the evening.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill this out for us! I will make sure that Chef Joey is recognized for his awesome dinners. We do serve our Welcome Home Reception dinner Monday thru Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:30! We will see you next time you are in town! Make it a great day!
Garland, Texas
Reviewed 17 October 2013

From the time our reservation was made until we departed the hotel, we have rarely been treated with such attentiveness and courtesy. The staff is phenomenal! Everyone, and I mean everyone from housekeeping to front desk to management to chef, could not have been more pleasant, helpful and genuinely concerned about our comfort and convenience. The room was perfectly clean, had all the amenities we could want and was well stocked with coffee, goodies, linens and other comfort items. We make frequent visits to Lubbock, and will consider no other hotel when we stay overnight.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Juliann K, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, 19 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We really appreciate all of your kind words and we will definitely recognize each and every one for taking such great care of you all! We will see you all next time you are in town!
Denver, United States
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I made a reservation, never received confirmation or details from hotel until a few days prior to stay - at which time I called to cancel and they informed me that once they found out it was Parents Weekend at TTU the 30 day cancellation fee kicked in. I was not informed of this until that time. We did not stay at the hotel, I was charged $337 for a one night stay that never happened. I requested multiple times to cancel and explained I was never informed of the cancellation fee, to no avail.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank David T
Juliann K, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, 4 October 2013
Thank you very much David T for your review; I am sorry we were not able to accommodate your cancelation. Around Tech weekends there are some restrictions in cancellation that are difficult to get around. I would very much like to hear from you in hopes I may make this right for you. Please contact me at any time, my email is amanda@homewoodsuiteslubbock.com or you may reach me by the hotel at 806-785-7600.

I look forward to talking with you and again my deepest apologies for the inconvenience.
I promise to do all I can to correct your experience,
Amanda Fielding