“Most comfortable room ever”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock
Ranked #14 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
Artesia, United States
“Most comfortable room ever”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Arrived to a beautiful lobby with very friendly staff. The room was incredibly clean and beds very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Not sure why but after our first night, housekeeping did not make the beds or vacuum but the bathroom was left spotless with plenty of towels. Staff assured me that that they would inquire with house keeper as to why. Would stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Amanda R, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Homewood Suites of Lubbock. Thank you for giving us feedback during your stay so we could make the whole stay comfortable. We look forward to spending more time with you next time you are in Lubbock.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Rixeyville, United States
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We traveled from New Mexico to Dallas Tx for a weeks vacation. We stayed at all Hilton brand hotels and everyone was just as good as the next one. We love Homewood Suites because of the amount of room you have. It's like staying in an apartment. Their refrigerators are full size and even have stove tops and dishwashers in the ones we stayed in. I couldn't have been happier and I am a very picky person. This hotel was very clean and met my tough standards!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Amanda R, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay at the Homewood Suites in Lubbock. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed all the extra amenities that we have to offer to our wonderful guest. We look forward to spending more time with you next time you travel through Lubbock.
Round Rock, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2014

We were warmly greeted, after a long drive, and welcomed at the front desk. Sign in was a breeze and everyone is so friendly in the Panhandle of Texas. The room accommodations were excellent, bed was very good. The couch was hard for older persons to get up from, but was comfortable to sit upon. Would have liked 2 chars at the bar area, but did not ask for another, which I am sure would have been provided. Breakfast each of four mornings was excellent, with good variety. Location is a little difficult to leave, but once we found our way around, no problem. Be aware, the Martha Sharp Freeway is not marked as such, and is actually US-82.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. Each memeber of the staff enjoys being able to spend time with each of our guest that visit us. We know how important it is to feel at home when you are away from home. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Lubbock area.
Omaha, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I spend about 80 nights a year in hotels. The friendly and helpful staff really made an impression on this jaded traveler. I did find the furniture in the suite to be worn and tired and in need of replacing. You will hear highway noise. The breakfast they serve is much better than most. I'll would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

WOW, that is a lot of time spent away from home. We are happy that we are able to help make your travel journey a little easier while here in Lubbock. Thank you for your kind words and feedback. We look forward to spending more time with you next time you are in the Lubbock area.
Lubbock, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Everyone is extremely nice. The clean rooms are nice and the furniture was very comfortable. The Lobby was very nice and clean, we enjoyed sitting by the fire. The beds were comfortable and soft sheets.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Homewood Suites in Lubbock. We know you have many places to choose from when traveling in this area so we are glad you were able to make yourself at home while staying with us. We look forward to your next visit.
St. George, Utah
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Pal (CHEF) Joey is a former Marine who heads up their kitchen for nightly meals (Monday- Thursday). He is a great guy and cares about his customers. He also dubbs for morning duty and makes a mean piece of bacon! People here are friendly and want to be helpful. Only negative in a real positive environment is the business center. Only two desks and the printer is mostly on the fritz! Can't think why they wouldn't fix it? Are they not remembering that we who stay here are business folks... I will stay here again but if this isn't taken care of I will have to stay elsewhere

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind words about Chef Joey. We are very blessed to have him as part of our team here at the Homewood Suites. As well thank you for your feedback on our buiness center, we will look into makeing improvements in that area. We look forward to your next stay with us here in Lubbock.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Good Afternoon,
I am wanting to let you know my night stay at your Home Woods Suite in Lubbock, Texas, was the 2nd worst hotel I have ever stayed at. When I check in to room #317, I like to inspect the room as I use to be a housekeeper for Hilton. I notice many problems the whole fan was thick with dust, the bathroom vent was thick with dust, the tub had a rust stain, and both mirrors were not crystal clear. Later in the night the television in the bedroom didn't work but the one in the living room did, so I slept in the sleeper sofa. I kept hearing the ice machine across the hall make noise. When I check out, I told this to the young man at front desk the problems that I had faced with my stay. He told me, "I have never had or heard any complaints about our housekeeping and the cleanliness of our rooms." As someone who has worked and going to school for this industry, I know you would never respond to a guest in that fashion. I didn't get, "I'm sorry about your stay or nothing." I know I will never stay at this property again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank JPCourter
Amanda R, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
I have received your comments from our Facebook page on your stay with us on March 15th. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We will be coaching our staff on these issues daily, especially the cleaning issues. I would be happy to speak to you in person about all these issues if you would like to contact me here at the hotel.

We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.