Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$87
US$148
US$125
US$111
Hampton.com
US$109
US$106
Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$66
SleepInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lubbock North(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$96
BestWestern.com
US$85
US$68
US$99
US$81
1,086 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondfront deskcooked to order breakfastthe managersfree happy hourexcellent staythe entire staffcomplimentary breakfastmorning breakfastbreakfast stafffitness centerthe breakfast areai highly recommend this hotelgreat place to stayindoor poolgreat customer service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2013

I stayed here for a week on business. Loved it! Everything was clean, the staff were super nice, and the stay saved me a lot of money with all the freebies they provide! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on your recent stay with us! I am pleased to see that the hotel and staff satisfied your traveling neeeds! We like to give as much as we can to our guests as it is a joy to meet and take care of everyone that stays with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the property in the future!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

My stay at the Embassy was great. It started by the above excellent service by the front desk employee (Magan) she went above and beyond to ensure customer service. I've stayed at numerous hotels and she by far showed what customer service should be about. I would suggest to Embassy to leverage Meagan's skills through out the corp. made the rest of the stay very pleasant!

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! I am very pleased to see that you received great customer service from Magan, one of our leaders at the front desk. She was excited to see that you mentioned her as she remembered taking care of you during your stay. We look forward to taking care of you on your visit to Lubbock! Thank you again for choosing us for your lodging needs!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

Excellent service from KP. He always gives me and the rest of the visitors his utmost attention, and is always on point when giving an answer. When I have a problem and I go to KP the problem is fixed before i have time to get back to the room. I love staying at this hotel, because even though I don't pay for a suite or any other upgraded room, I am given millionare service here, which never happens at any other hotel. KP is always upbeat and even though he is always busy, he will always make time to say hello and ask if theres anything i need, and if i do need something he always takes care of me right then. I will deffinitely be stay at The Embassy Suites Lubbock in Lubbock whenever i need a hotel it is by far the best hotel that i have ever been too, and the people and the service that they give is top notch. Great work KP and the rest of the staff and thankyou for your service.

Room Tip: This is one of the best hotels that you will ever stay at, I guarantee it. The staff is amazing, and always willing to help no matter how busy they are they will make time for you. Service here is amazing and KP and the rest of the staff will treat you like a millionare. on a scale of one through ten i rate my stay here at an 11 the staff makes all the difference. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is travelling for any reason.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Michael A, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thank you for your excellent review! KP was thrilled to see that you mentioned him. We're pleased to hear that you receive millionaire service while staying with us! We look forward to providing that same service the next time you stay with us!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

The entire staff was execellent. They were all very nice, polite, professional and accomodating. The evening reception and the morning breakfast were outstanding. The rooms were clean, comfortable and quiet. Would recommend to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the great review and allowing us to be one of your recommendations! We're excited to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to taking care of you in the future!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

This is my 5th time at this hotel and it just gets better and better. The staff is absolutely incredible. The property is clean and very accommodating to all of your needs. Can't wait for my next visit.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the great review! We're so pleased to hear that we are improving as a staff at each visit! Thank you for your loyalty to the property. We look forward to welcoming you back!