1,157 results
All reviews evening reception koi pond front desk made to order breakfast the managers free happy hour excellent stay breakfast staff morning breakfast complimentary breakfast great place to stay the loop the breakfast area texas tech atrium roomy highway
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had my 8 yr old daughter’s birthday sleepover there with 6 little girls. The staff was amazing and very accommodating. It is a very nice property and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a nice place to stay in Lubbock!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank stephaniecA7845BH
Michael A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

I am glad that you, your daughter and her friends enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I wish Baylee a belated happy birthday. I do hope her wishes and dreams do come true. Thank you for giving your time and effort in this feedback Ms. Stephanie and we hope to serve you again in your next visit.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Stay was great, room was clean, and staff were nice. Breakfast can be improved. It would be great to have turkey items on the breakfastet nenu. It can’t be assumed on 2018 that everyone eats bacon, pork, or beef.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for giving your time and effort in this review Mr. Brown. It is my great pleasure to hear that you've enjoyed your stay at our hotel especially the guest rooms and the staff. The only thing that hinders your 100% awesome stay was the breakfast. We will take your comments into consideration and will relay the message to our food and beverage department so they are aware of your feedback. We hope to see you in your next visit.

Reviewed 16 June 2018

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. With the amount of bird dropping in the courtyard, walls, balconies and windows ledges this has been an ongoing problem that no one seems to care about. the staff would not even come out to see what I was talking about.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Michael A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for giving your time and effort in doing this review Mr. Joseph. I am so sorry that you have to go through all of that inconvenience during your stay at our hotel. We will take your comments into consideration and will have the staff trained again to serve you better. We do hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We always choose embassy suites for the 2 rooms. My husband and I get one and our 3 small children sleep in the other. It’s nice to put them to bed and we watch tv. We didn’t make it to the breakfast but it is always very good. The room is clean and they have shampoo and conditioner as well as a hair dryer. I wish they had robes.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Michael A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for you time and effort in this review. I am really glad that you and your family always have a great time and wonderful experience staying at our hotel. We really hope to see you in your next visit and enjoy the breakfast hours.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We have stayed at this location on trips through Lubbock. Our grandkids were with us and they really like Embassy Suites because of breakfast and pool. The pool condition was so cloudy that you could not see the bottom and we did not want to get in the water. The breakfast was ok but very busy and took a long time to get anything from the made to order grill. The rooms were clean and we will travel that way again and hope the pool is in better shape.

Room Tip: We like top floors away from elevator
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for giving your time and effort in doing this review. We truly are honored to have you staying with us together with your grand kids. I am glad that your grand kids like to stay with us because of the breakfast and the pool. On the other hand, we truly do apologize that you have to experience all of the inconvenience of the pool being cloudy and the time you have to wait for your order to be served. We do hope that you will stay with us again in the near future.