“I highly recommend this hotel!”

Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock
Ranked #28 of 70 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This hotel went above and beyond. The rooms were immaculate and everything was fresh and clean. The beds were extremely comfortable, breakfast was good, and it was a great location. We were unsure of when we would need to check-out but they kept it simple and made it a pleasant experience. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the hotel was quiet. We would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Marvin P, Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

We always want to make sure your experience is top-notch from start to finish, so it's great to hear that's what you've come to count on us for, Stacey. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of my team. We'll hope to see you back in Lubbock soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I just had to share that this hotel went above and beyond for me when on a road trip I mistakenly booked a night at this Lubbock Sleep Inn instead of at a Sleep Inn in Abilene. Technically, the manager here did not have to do anything for me, as I had agreed to be liable in case of a no-show. When I explained my situation, the manager graciously refunded the charge. I will definitely be staying here when I am next in Lubbock!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Marvin P, Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

We know that these things happen, and we're happy to help smooth things over when they do, Melinda! Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words here -- they are truly appreciated, and I can't wait to pass them along to the rest of the team. We'll look forward to seeing you the next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This hotel was by far the nicest I've been in for a long time. The staff were friendly and accommodating. I was there 15 nights and it was nice to feel comfortable. The hotel was very clean and I love the fact it's non smoking and no pets. They have a nice laundry room available too. I look forward to working in Lubbock again and will definitely stay here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Marvin P, Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

15 nights is quite a while to be away, so I'm thrilled we were able to make you feel right at home, Tammy! We know that traveling for work can be tough, which is why we do our best to provide all the comforts of home. I'll be sure to pass along all your kind words to my team. We look forward to having you back in Lubbock again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Hotel was great. Helpful employees and very clean. I am currently staying here but this is based on my past stays. The rate is exceptional for the quality. I love the lobby area. It is very roomy and makes me feel welcome. The 100% satisfaction guarantee is taken seriously unlike many other hotels. There is no restaurant in the hotel but the nearby places are great.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Marvin P, Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences here, Johnathan! It's great to hear that we've become your go-to when you're in the area. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to the rest of my team -- they'll be thrilled to know that they've made such a difference! We'll look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in our neck of the woods!

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with friends for a wedding in Lubbock. The hotel was clean and had a good free breakfast and excellent free wifi. Beds were comfortable and each room had a refrigerator and microwave. It had an indoor pool. Would stay there again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Marvin P, Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Glad to hear you felt right at home with us, Amy! It sounds like you took full advantage of all our amenities, and I couldn't be happier to hear it. We hope you had fun at the wedding and will hope to see you again the next time you're headed to Lubbock!

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I love staying here when I come to Lubbock. It's always friendly service and clean rooms, very up to date. Easy location to the mall and restaurants. Great pool and workout area! I won't stay anywhere else in Lubbock but here.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tanya O
Marvin P, Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

You won't stay anywhere else in Lubbock? Wow! That's quite a compliment, Tanya! I'm so happy to hear that you've been continually impressed with our service and amenities. You can be sure I'll pass along your kind words to the rest of my team. See you next time!

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This was our favorite hotel we stayed at for our spring break vacation. The rooms were very nice, with high ceilings, classy decor, comfortable beds, and a thermostat that worked perfectly.

The pool was perfect - large, clean, and warm for the kids. Hot tub also nice, not too hot.

Free breakfast was the best we have ever had at a hotel. Not only did they have the usual waffles (Texas-shaped for fun), cereal, and pastries, but also the full selection of juices and REAL eggs, sausages, potatoes, and fixings for breakfast burritos. Plus biscuits and gravy and a few other things. The breakfast attendant kept everything continuously clean and stocked.

The price was very reasonable and staff were courteous. Would go out of my way to stay here again!

Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank ELKsquared
Marvin P, Manager at Sleep Inn And Suites Lubbock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I couldn't be happier to hear that we were able to help make your spring break trip such a hit! It sounds like you guys really took advantage of all our offerings, and I'm glad you were impressed on all fronts. And those Texas-shaped waffles? They're our favorite, too! Hope to see you again the next time you find yourself in Lubbock!