“Overlooked BBQ Restaurant”
Review of Rib Crib - CLOSED

Rib Crib
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The staff and service are both really good and the atmosphere is inviting. I've always had a good experience here. An added bonus is the all you can eat ribs on Tuesdays for around $13. I was skeptical, but the ribs are very good and they fall right off the bone. The two sides are also unlimited.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

you can always depend on the quality of your order and the servers are well trained and take good care of you. If you go on a Sunday lunch, and take in a church bulletin you will get a discount.

1  Thank Grayson2
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Good selection and well prepared B-B-Q. They cover all the bases and flavors of the southwest, so if you are from Tennessee or Texas or parts in between, you will find something here to your liking. Good service, pleasant atmosphere, and a good location. My B-B-Q place in Lubbock, and I have not been disappointed yet! I likely will go there tomorrow night and just might see you there!

1  Thank ELD68
Reviewed 15 May 2013

The frozen margarita machine didn't work and had not for some time...we ordered the all you can eat ribs (Tuesday night special) My wife ordered the ribs for 12.99 and I ordered the other ribs for 15.99...they were the same ribs. Same taste same look. The food here is just not that good. We wont be back.

1  Thank Jim45Texas
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Went for lunch. It was not busy. Food was cold! The kitchen staff is viewable from the open concept and seemed to consumed with each other instead of making sure the food was hot! Service was good.

1  Thank Patricia T