“Consistently Great Asian Food!”

East Moon Asian Bistro
Ranked #219 of 588 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Sushi
Lubbock, Texas
“Consistently Great Asian Food!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We have gone here several times since moving to Lubbock a little over a year ago, and we love this place! The food is fantastic. Lots of choices and very spicy if you ask for it. We will keep going back. Prices for food and drinks are very reasonable. Highly recommend!

• Visited June 2013

Roswell, New Mexico
“New favorite place!”
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Liked everything! Good food, good service! The Sushi is excellent as well as the entree's. Our server was very helpful in explaining the dishes and the price was even better. I've paid twice as much for food half as good. Will definately be going again!

Visited April 2013
Lubbock, Texas
“Almost average, but didn't quite make it”
Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was disappointing on multiple levels. The service was slow and poor.. We waited for everything, including water and chopsticks, which I eventually got myself. We both ordered noodle dishes which were supposed to be pan fried, but came out more like boiled and uninspired. I specicially ordered my dish without mushrooms, but they failed there too. the food wasn't bad per se, and if the service hadn't been poor and they had managed to cook my order without the mushrooms I would have considered granting 3 out of 5 stars. But the truth is, this place just didn't impress me on any level.

“Yummy Asian dishes!”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

I love the selection at this place! This visit was with my daughter who was in from out of town. She had not visited this restaurant before and we were meeting for lunch. The service was good and the food was prepared well with fresh ingredients. We shared 2 appetizers; pork dumplings and crab rangoon. Both were delicious. We moved on to our entrees. She had the chicken satay and a cup of coconut soup and I had the shrimp and chicken lo mein. Everything was so good and there was way to much to eat in one sitting. This place is a great value for the amount of food that they serve, has a nice atmosphere and you can usually get in without a wait.

• Visited February 2013
Texas
“Great Sashimi”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

My husband loves their sashimi. The chef always makes a very beautiful display of the sashimi on the plate. The rolls are excellent, many options. The plates are very good and lots of variety to choose from on the selections. The staff is very friendly and we have never had a bad experience at East Moon.

• Visited October 2012

Been to East Moon Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!