“Consistently ... slow service.”
Review of Zio's Italian Kitchen - CLOSED

Zio's Italian Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Lubbock, Texas
“Consistently ... slow service.”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I gave Zio's another shot today for lunch after being away for more than a year and I have to say that the service is just as slow and the food just as average as I remembered. My group of eight ladies arrived at 11:30 a.m. to be ahead of the lunch rush that never came. We all ordered off of the Pronto! lunch menu - It took 45 minutes to receive our entrees after ordering. Should not have ordered the second glass of wine. It arrived so late into the service I gulped it down while settling my check. The entrees were heavy on the pasta and light on the meat, veggies, etc. There are many better places to eat (Italian) in Lubbock.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ru1390

“Great Gluten Free selection”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

I love this menu selection, and then when you add GF options..... Fantastic. Salads and pizzas are awesome too. Friendly service as well.

• Visited August 2013
Lubbock
“Food pretty good but portions too large and pricey”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Would go to this place more often if portions were smaller and cheaper. Maybe you can order half portions for less money, I haven't asked. Maybe you can split an entree with someone but I haven't tried that either.

Visited April 2013
“Great Pizza & Service”
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I would recommend this establishment for pizza. One of the best ever. Service was attentive and left us wanting for nothing.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Thomas B
Lubbock, Texas
“Great food, service not so great!”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Food was really great, but the service wasnt. It was slow and unattentive and lacked a great deal of customer service. Go for the food and not the service. Be prepared to be at this restaurant for over an hour. Might take that long to get your first set of drinks and then you might get your order taken. :0)

Visited May 2012