BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Round Rock
“Very nice”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Rooms were clean - bed was comfy and we were quite pleased. Nice hot breakfast - friendly staff. Only complaint was cable kept cutting out but may have been cable company problem - internet was unsecured - we may have been doing something wrong - but other than that great place - would stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sam_44499, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
After you brought cable problem to our attention, we called the cable company and it's all taken care of. Thank you so much for the review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 13 February 2014

At first I thought it is just regular motel, by the time I checked out, my experience was much better, staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast was restaurant style, comfortable bed, nice room, renovation of lobby was seems like about to be done. It was a good value per my opinion and I will stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014
Sam_44499, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 February 2014
Franklin, United States
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My stay was fair. The Hotel was being remodeled and I was not told in advance of my stay of this issue. Overall the Hotel was clean and the staff was very helpful. The room was nice but the bathroom is small and the closet door when opened prevented the bathroom door from being opened it trapped my wife inside until it came off the slide from her attempts to get out of the bathroom.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others. Yes, we do have to squeeze in all modern amenities and luxuries in one room and sometime due to the structural limitations, the things happen like you describe but I would like to assure you that we do take note of all our guests' concerns to consideration and continue to improve as a result of which you witnessed the public area renovation. Public area renovation is 100% complete now, so now I can count on you that you will give us another opportunity to greet you in newly renovated lobby and serve hot breakfast in expanded breakfast area.
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I stay at this hotel very often and I always watched them running almost full and it was about time to expand lobby & specially the breakfast area which always seems to be crowded. I was there last week and I see they almost finished the expansion of breakfast area, additional seating and huge lobby. I think management was thinking the same way I was.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I usually stay there real clean and never any surprises until now . I looked at my balance on my card and their was a charge for 90.00 when I paid in cash . I called spoke to the manager they said because I didn't show up the day I said. It's not like they're overbooked but whatever. Not happy at all with the owner I spoke to her too you just lost a customer

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Elias607
Please accept my apology for misunderstanding. You might have been charged 'NO SHOW' fees for failure to appear on confirm reservation. Please consider it this way, how do you feel if you have a confirm reservation and when you arrive, hotel says that we don't have a room? Hotel have to keep your room vacant untill checkout time of next day,hotel CAN NOT sell that room to anyone. This practice is legal and very common in hospitality industry regardless of brand, quality or location, even international. Again I apologize for any inconvenience and I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to provide you with better experience next time.
Alaska
Reviewed 6 February 2014

First of all we didn't know until we checked in that the lobby and hallway were being renovated. We couldn't walk from our room to the lobby without going outside. The word I would use to describe this property is "shabby." The hot tub was great and the girl at the front desk and the housekeepers were helpful and friendly. I used the exercise room and the very outdated treadmill kept turning off and I finally gave up. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AKJane8
I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations during your recent stay at our hotel. Please believe me the 45 days of public area renovation were not fun days for all of us in the staff as well. Being 365/24/7 of a business operation, we constantly tried to accomodate guests' needs, diverting public traffic, minimizing guests' discomfort and noise level. But finally those days are over now, everything is back to normal, public areas looking stunning beautiful. Our team of experts are looking into the treadmill issue and it will be resolved shortly. I hope you will consider staying with us again and give us second chance. Thank you so much.
Plainview, United States
Reviewed 2 February 2014

The building is very clean. The rooms are very clean and quiet. The decor is beautiful. The receptionists were very nice and helpful. The only thing that is con is the pillows are to small and to firm. The breakfast dinning room was small, they did not have enough tables for the clients. They were having a reconstruction to lobby area which did not effect the stay. I just hope this one location is hiring more employees. The receptionist had to do more than just answer the phone and check people in and out. It was a nice stay. I would stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends