“Feel The Excellence”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 May 2009

I stayed at many Best Westerns before but this one is noticeble. I will stay there again and would recommend to any one to feel it and appreciate them.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Brandon B, Director of Guest Experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience.

It is my pleasure to inform you we have made great changes since your stay here at the Best Western PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn. Notable changes to mention is all rooms have been updated including; replacing every refrigerator, microwave and updating beds to provide the best sleep experience. Pet friendly rooms have been updated from carpet to wood flooring to provide a more allergy-free and cleaner experience. Our property owners are making greater investments more than ever into our location. We also have purchased new Best Western approved air conditioning units for guest rooms.

Please allow our property again to meet and exceed your desires on your next visit to Lubbock, TX! You're welcome to contact me directly for your reservation needs. I will be more than happy to assist individually with a returning guest rate. I can be reached at 806.762.8400 or via email at `emailbestwestern@gmail.com’.

Reviewed 8 April 2009

I stayed here for two nights in early April 2009. Upon arrival, I was greeted promptly with an acknowlegement of my presence even though the clerk wasn't able to get to me immediately as she was assisting others. That shows true polite customer service . It remained the same throughout my stay. I had a fall while staying there and the front desk person was very helpful and concerned for my welfare. She provided me with an ice bag and even called the room later to check on me. Whe I needed the name and directions to an emergency clinic she promptly helped me and would have provided me with transportation if I was unable to drive myself.
The breakfast was tasty and they had a large selection of items. That space was kept clean and neat, as were all the rooms at the hotel.
I chose the hotel in the beginning because Best Western is kind enough to allow pets in the room. Now I feel I can choose it for me too.
It was a comfortable, safe stay overall and I'll be returning again and again as it is on a route to and from family.
Ms. Crane

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 April 2009

We used this bestwestern hotel for a night stay in Lubbock. I had requested a
non-smoking room. They alloted a non-smoking room, but it had a strong cigaratte smell. I asked for another room, which was given and this was marginally better.
The room was not clean. They overcharged me after my stay.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Texan12345

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience.

For over 70 years, the Best Western brand has provided incredible customer care to millions of guests who are treated like family. I am concerned after reading your review and would like to apologize for the staff at this location not exceeding your expectations.

It is my pleasure to inform you a new management team is in place and have made great changes since your stay here at the Best Western PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn. Notable changes to mention is all rooms have been updated including; replacing every refrigerator, microwave and updating beds to provide the best sleep experience. Pet friendly rooms have been updated from carpet to wood flooring to provide a more allergy-free and cleaner experience. Our property owners are making greater investments more than ever into our location. We also have purchased new Best Western approved air conditioning units for guest rooms.

As a Best Western guest: your safety and security is our number one priority. We have an open door policy; our door is always open and should be reached at any time our property or one of our staff members has failed to provide you a high level of safety and security or a clean and comfortable room. If someone is dissatisfied with their experience, for even the smallest thing, we work very hard to correct it immediately in order to turn their experience around. We encourage all of our guests to inform staff of any and all issues on site so it is possible to correct it immediately. If a member of management is unavailable: our front desk will leave a message for our General Manager to call you as soon as possible. I assure you the issues you experienced previously are not the case and will never be the case ever again.

Please give our property and new management a chance to meet and exceed your desires on your next visit to Lubbock, TX! You're welcome to contact me directly for your reservation needs. I will be more than happy to assist individually with a returning guest rate. I can be reached at 806.762.8400 or via email at `emailbestwestern@gmail.com’. Sorry again for your experience with the previous management.

Reviewed 11 February 2009

The manager, Sam, is very courteous and attentive to your needs. I travel and stay there fairly often and they do all they can to make me comfortable and welcomed. Sam is constantly upgrading the motel with improvements to rooms, decor, lobby and breakfast area. It's a great value for the money.

Reviewed 9 February 2009

Our stay at this hotel was very memorable .All rooms were very neat and clean, more than we expected. Staff was helpful and
professional.Breakfast was excellent.While we were there they were installing brand new 32" in television sets in all rooms.
With new carpet and modernising hotel look impressive.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 8 February 2009

I stayed two nights at the Best Western Lubbock Windsor Inn during a recent trip to Lubbock. In a time of tight money and increasing concerns about the economy, I found the hotel to be clean, the staff friendly, the location convenient to my business meetings, and finally and very importantly . . . the room price unbeatable when compared to other local venues.
I will stay there again when I travel to Lubbock.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed 8 February 2009

Check-in was quick and easy, room was ready, roomy and clean. Wireless computer access was great, as was the free local and long distance from the room phone. I'll definitely stay again.