“Best Western Carries the "Best" Name”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites
Ranked #22 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 19 July 2010

I loved this hotel. The bed was comfortable and staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Brandon B, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience.

For over 70 years, the Best Western brand has provided incredible customer care to millions of guests who are treated like family.

It is my pleasure to inform you we have made great changes since your stay here at the Best Western PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn. Notable changes to mention is all rooms have been updated including; replacing every refrigerator, microwave and updating beds to provide the best sleep experience. Pet friendly rooms have been updated from carpet to wood flooring to provide a more allergy-free and cleaner experience. Our property owners are making greater investments more than ever into our location. We also have purchased new Best Western approved air conditioning units for guest rooms.

Please allow our property again to meet and exceed your desires on your next visit to Lubbock, TX! You're welcome to contact me directly for your reservation needs. I will be more than happy to assist individually with a returning guest rate. I can be reached at 806.762.8400 or via email at `emailbestwestern@gmail.com’.

Reviewed 12 July 2010

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel. It was very nice....room clean and the continental breakfast was the best I have seen in a long time. You get more than what you pay for at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Brandon B, Director of Guest Experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2017

Reviewed 9 July 2010

This is where I stay when passing thru Lubbock to the Panhandle or Rockies. My canine companion gives it 4 paws up! I travel with a retired service animal and many hotels will not allow an animal of his weight. This property does and I really am thankful for that. I have always experienced friendly, efficient front desk service. Not in the trendiest part of town, but convenient to everything being on the Interstate, and really quiet too. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The pillows were a bit too thick but I really should bring my own. The breakfast is better than the usual as the choices include make your own breakfast tacos with cheese, salsa and jalapenos! We've stayed 4 times; always a good value and pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 July 2010

I traveled to Lubbock to drop my daughter off at Texas Tech University and we had my 14 year old nephew with us. We only paid $84 and I believe it was a great value. Location was only about 5 miles from TTU and we enjoyed the drive through the city to get there.
We didn't get there till almost 8pm and when I called to tell them they said no problem we will be waiting for you.
The front desk was so friendly to us and helped us with everything. They have a great pool and the room was very nice!
The breakfast was nice but wished they had some bacon to go along with the eggs and waffles. They did have sausage but I don't really like sausage. My nephew however LOVED the sausage.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 July 2010

We spent all day at Texas Tech walking and talking to the staff about our daughter's upcoming registration. It felt good to be able to come back to a relaxing Hotel room. The staff was great and we did not have any problems with our room. We enjoyed going to the indoor pool and hot tub after a long day . If you are going to a Texas Tech Orientation this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 July 2010

We started staying at this hotel last year. We travel to Texas from Colorado twice a year so we make four stops. The staff is always friendly, the reservation is always correct, the room has always been clean and type reserved, the lobby and eating area is always clean and monitored and food kept supplied and warm. Pool area looks great. This is one of the better hotels that we have found in the last ten years making this trip using several different routes. Lubbock is also a nice town to explore and enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 July 2010

My wife and I had been staying at another motel in Lubbock. However, the accomodations, service, and surroundings were deteriorating, so we elected to move to the Windsor Inn. Were we glad we did. The room was spacious, clean, and had the services we wanted. We go to Lubbock once a year to visit our granddaughter and her children; and, we will be staying at the Windor Inn in the future.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple