“We had a wonderful, restful stay at a very reasonable cost.”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites
Ranked #20 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
GreenLeadersSilver level
Dalhart, Texas
“We had a wonderful, restful stay at a very reasonable cost.”
Reviewed 4 August 2010

We came in very tired and were greeted with a beautiful, pristine room and it was so quiet! We felt to at home. Our sleep was peaceful and we woke rested. Our room helped us get prepared for the day at the doctors. The breakfast was delicious and I look forward to another. Thank you for helping us feel so at home.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Brandon B, Director of Guest Experience at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 April 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience.

It is my pleasure to inform you we have made great changes since your stay here at the Best Western PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn. Notable changes to mention is all rooms have been updated including; replacing every refrigerator, microwave and updating beds to provide the best sleep experience. Pet friendly rooms have been updated from carpet to wood flooring to provide a more allergy-free and cleaner experience. Our property owners are making greater investments more than ever into our location. We also have purchased new Best Western approved air conditioning units for guest rooms.

Please allow our property again to meet and exceed your desires on your next visit to Lubbock, TX! You're welcome to contact me directly for your reservation needs. I will be more than happy to assist individually with a returning guest rate. I can be reached at 806.762.8400 or via email at `emailbestwestern@gmail.com’.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Georgetown, Texas
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Over my objections based on a past experience here, we had to stay at this hotel because our friends were travelling with a dog. I will only state that this hotel does not belong in the top five in Lubbock. We are here often to visit our daughter in Tech, and have stayed at numerous other places at lower rates and with more creature comforts.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your experience.

For over 70 years, the Best Western brand has provided incredible customer care to millions of guests who are treated like family. I am concerned after reading your review and would like to apologize for the staff at this location not exceeding your expectations.

It is my pleasure to inform you a new management team is in place and have made great changes since your stay here at the Best Western PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn. Notable changes to mention is all rooms have been updated including; replacing every refrigerator, microwave and updating beds to provide the best sleep experience. Pet friendly rooms have been updated from carpet to wood flooring to provide a more allergy-free and cleaner experience. Our property owners are making greater investments more than ever into our location. We also have purchased new Best Western approved air conditioning units for guest rooms.

As a Best Western guest: your safety and security is our number one priority. We have an open door policy; our door is always open and should be reached at any time our property or one of our staff members has failed to provide you a high level of safety and security or a clean and comfortable room. If someone is dissatisfied with their experience, for even the smallest thing, we work very hard to correct it immediately in order to turn their experience around. We encourage all of our guests to inform staff of any and all issues on site so it is possible to correct it immediately. If a member of management is unavailable: our front desk will leave a message for our General Manager to call you as soon as possible. I assure you the issues you experienced previously are not the case and will never be the case ever again.

Please give our property and new management a chance to meet and exceed your desires on your next visit to Lubbock, TX! You're welcome to contact me directly for your reservation needs. I will be more than happy to assist individually with a returning guest rate. I can be reached at 806.762.8400 or via email at `emailbestwestern@gmail.com’. Sorry again for your experience with the previous management.
Florida
Reviewed 20 July 2010

This was a nice hotel to stay after a long drive. We had to stay on the thrird floor with a noisy teenage sporting group but it was late when we got in and we were tired so we didn't care too much. It was a smaller room than what we previously had gotten but we were tired and didn't want to bother with asking so we settled. The group looked like a girls basketball team and they were running up and down the halls but we fell asleep really quick and didn't care.

Allen, Texas
Reviewed 19 July 2010

I loved this hotel. The bed was comfortable and staff was very friendly.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
Brandon B, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Lubbock Windsor Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 April 2017

Midland, Texas
Reviewed 12 July 2010

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel. It was very nice....room clean and the continental breakfast was the best I have seen in a long time. You get more than what you pay for at this hotel.

Stayed June 2010, travelled with family

Florence, Texas
Reviewed 9 July 2010

This is where I stay when passing thru Lubbock to the Panhandle or Rockies. My canine companion gives it 4 paws up! I travel with a retired service animal and many hotels will not allow an animal of his weight. This property does and I really am thankful for that. I have always experienced friendly, efficient front desk service. Not in the trendiest part of town, but convenient to everything being on the Interstate, and really quiet too. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The pillows were a bit too thick but I really should bring my own. The breakfast is better than the usual as the choices include make your own breakfast tacos with cheese, salsa and jalapenos! We've stayed 4 times; always a good value and pleasant stay.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business

Texas
Reviewed 5 July 2010

I traveled to Lubbock to drop my daughter off at Texas Tech University and we had my 14 year old nephew with us. We only paid $84 and I believe it was a great value. Location was only about 5 miles from TTU and we enjoyed the drive through the city to get there.
We didn't get there till almost 8pm and when I called to tell them they said no problem we will be waiting for you.
The front desk was so friendly to us and helped us with everything. They have a great pool and the room was very nice!
The breakfast was nice but wished they had some bacon to go along with the eggs and waffles. They did have sausage but I don't really like sausage. My nephew however LOVED the sausage.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family