“Love the Hayashi roll and the West Texas roll”
Review of Hayashi

Hayashi
Ranked #51 of 616 Restaurants in Lubbock
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Hayashi si Lubbock's premier Japanese steakhouse and sushi bar. We offer a varity of different seating arrangements to accommidate each of our guest. From the entertainment of the Hibachi grill to the quite table for two. You are sure to find what you need at Hayashi.
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I took the family there last night. We had sushi and hibachi. The hibachi fare was ok, but the sushi rolls were very good. The specialty rolls were very tasty. The service was very good and everyone was nice from the front door to the table. The place was hopping, but we got right in.

5  Thank discip1e

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I eat a lot of sushi in a lot of places, in major markets and smaller markets. Hayashi has it all...great menu, fresh choices, beautiful décor, professional wait staff, casual, relaxing, unhurried atmosphere, great bar and bar menu, hibachi options and much more. It's not just the best in Lubbock, it's one of the very best Asian restaurants anywhere. And I should know!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

And let me tell you, it doesn't get better than this place. Not only is their Hibachi phenomenal, their sushi is great too. They have a very extensive and FRESH sushi menu

Reviewed 29 April 2013

This place comes with a cost, but the show is excellent and the food is even better. Larger parties get a private room; family sized groups can sit around the table to watch the chefs cook. The menu is very large and I have never had something I didn't love. One of the only places I feel like the cost is outweighed by the quality and quantity of food.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

The food is good but pretty expensive given there are a couple of other Japanesse food places in town that are just as good but cost a lot less

Been to Hayashi? Share your experiences!