“Great eats”

Add it.
Wild Burger Grille
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 March 2014

outstanding burgers good fries real mint for your tea. details are not forgotten here. great servers quick service

Reviewed 26 December 2013

We tried to eat lunch there last Sunday after church, but the restaurant was closed. A sign on the door stated they were closed due to major equipment problems.

We did eat there on Monday, and the service was terrible. The food is okay, but not worth the price. To me, this restaurant is not worth the hype. There are certainly better burgers in town for less money.

1  Thank TheRoss1
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have been traveling to Lubbock for 6 months, trying out many of the local hot spots to eat. One of my favorite places to grab a good burger is must go to now. Wild Burger make a good burger which I have found difficult to beat. All of their specialty burgers are very good, try one for yourself.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I have been to Wild Burger three times in the past month and I finally got my husband to go with me. This time I had the Jalapeno Burger with Wild Fries and it was amazing. They use great beef in their burgers and they have always been cooked just the way that I ask for them. They offer size and meat options and even a veggie option. Serving sizes are very generous with options galore for toppings and the atmosphere is fun. I will definitely be a regular here!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I discovered this place a while visiting old friends in Lubbock and within a week I was back for more. They make the most exciting hamburgers in town and the sweet potatofries are a musthave.