“Holes in the wall, dirty sheets with hair on them, need I say more?”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #59 of 65 Hotels in Lubbock
Ft Worth, tx
“Holes in the wall, dirty sheets with hair on them, need I say more?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2010

This hotel sucked big time. First off I booked online. Because it was a huge Tech football weekend it was hard to find hotels for under $100 a night. I called the day before to double check to see if we had a reservation and all I got was "if you reserved it online then you have a room" by a clerk who didn't speak good English. So I figured ok we'll go and it will be ok. We got there and first off it was in a bad part of town, no parking and took forever to check in because the clerk was also the maid, etc. Anyway our room was in a dark corner with a grocery cart sitting out in front. When we got in the room there was a huge hole behind the tv near the floor. The room was musty. The sheets had hairs on them. Had a hard time telling if they had been washed. Stains on the wall that were somewhat suspicious. Looked like something you'd see in a movie for a drug deal or hourly rate type stuff or covered up crime scene. No vanity to get ready. Dark and drab rooms. We were there for my brothers wedding and if it hadn't been for lack of rooms elsewhere we would have left.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank stefmom

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2009

Quik check in,great rate,nice location & very clean.At par with any premium hotel chain. Pleasantly surprised!

• Stayed October 2009
oklahoma
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2007

This is the worst place I have ever stayed. I travel at least twice a month on business. I went to lubbock to watch a football game. As soon as I pulled into the parking lot I knew it was bad. But, I thought, give it a chance. The management spoke very little English, and starting yelling when we could not understand each other. Then we were supposed to have a double, but could only get a king (akward). The bathroom was dirty, small towels, no vanity. Not a good part of town also. The only thing good was the price $40 night. I would not stay here again if it was FREE!!!!!!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — rooms were disgusting
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank boomer07

Travellers are raving about these Lubbock hotels

Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2005

This hotel is gross. We got in late and the staff was very grouchy. As soon as I pulled back the bedspread a very large roach scurried off, it is the grossest thing I have ever seen in a hotel There is no bathroom vanity and no where to put toiletries. We requested a non smoking room but received a smoking one. This place is dirty, there were countless hairs on the sheets and on the towels. Lubbock is a great place to visit, just stay somewhere else.

• Stayed June 2005