“Very Friendly Staff”

TownePlace Suites Lubbock
Ranked #39 of 68 Hotels in Lubbock
“Very Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here last night and it was great! Holly at the front desk was more than accommodating to our needs. Bed was comfortable. AC worked great and the room was clean. It would be a good place to stay multiple nights because of the kitchen area which we did not need this trip.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
TownePlace-Team L, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Casey,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are delighted that your stay with the TownePlace Suites Lubbock was enjoyable.

Leo Pena
Sales Manager
TownePlace Suites by Marriott
leo.pena@pillarhotels.com
806-799-6226

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have stayed here many times and I just love it. The staff is always friendly and really seem to care. Check in is speedy and fast and the rooms are very clean. I would like to see a little more equipment in the weightroom possible dumbells but overall great place to stay with a great rate to match. Plush the cookies they have ready for you in the afternoon make it all worth while.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
TownePlace-Team L, Manager at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Boris J,

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our survey. We are very pleased that you enjoyed you stay with us and we defiantly look forward to have you stay with us again. I will pass along you complements to all departments. We hope to see you soon and have a wonderful day…
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

When I first checked in they told me I had to wait as they were finishing inspecting the room for cleanliness because housekeeping had just cleaned it. I walked in and found two cockroaches, one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen right out in the middle of the floor right after it was supposed to be cleaned. The cupboards also had lots of dirty and other stuff on the shelves like they had not been cleaned in a very long time. They stocked the bathroom with dirty towels, one in particular that had large dark brown stains on it that stood out on the white towel. I found four spiders in my room during the first week of my stay and the bathroom floor is sticky like hairspray dried on it and it was not washed. This hotel is not clean at all and I would not recommend it.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
TownePlace-Team L, Manager at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Kyla, I am sorry that your room was not to our normal cleaning standards. Let me assure you this was not a typical experience at our hotel! I hope you will give us another try and see that our hotel is lovely and clean.

Travellers are raving about these Lubbock hotels

Allen, Texas
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The hotel is a nice hotel; not fancy or over the top in ammenities. However, I gave it 5 stars because of it's people--accomodating, friendly, concerned about your well-being while a guest in their hotel. I know that is probably in the job description of this team, as it is with most in customer service, but these people are awesome in what they do! They were able to get a last minute room for a friend, on a subsequent night, when they had a cancellation. The housekeeping staff was very receptive (they even left me a note!)

Thank you Krista, Holly and everyone else at this property. I have stayed at higher priced, more "luxurious" properties in Lubbock, but will make it a point to stay here when I return again. Very impressed!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
TownePlace-Team L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you thank you! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Our team is happy that you mentioned them by name and department for recognition. We look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Booked last minute and this was
the only place I could find that wasn't scary to me. Staff was exceptional. All shifts. My daughter was really ill over the weekend and we had all sorts of requests that they accommodated. I would definitely stay again.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Ufomom
TownePlace-Team L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay with us. I hope that your daughter is feeling better and am delighted that our team took good care of you!
Easley, South Carolina
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I'm not a huge TownePlace fan to begin with. This place doesn't help my perception. Bad location, deer in the headlights staff. Room was clean, shower was hot. I can't say anything BAD, but can't say anything great, either. It's just as average as they come.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
I was sorry to hear that you are not a big fan of the TownePlace Suites brand within Marriott. We are known as the "diy" brand for travelers who stay for extended periods of time. If you are ever in need of a long term stay brand - I hope you will give us another try and truly experience what we have to offer. Thank you for your feedback!
Brownwood, Texas
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

While staying at the hotel a family member had a medical issue that required the EMTs to be called twice. Each of the times staff members Pete and Holly were beyond helpful as well as professional. We were extremely pleased with the accommodations as well as the friendliness of the staff.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tssammie
TownePlace-Team L, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Lubbock, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Thank you so much for your comments about our team members! We are delighted that we were able to assist and hope that your family member has recovered. We look forward to serving you in the future if your travels bring you back to Lubbock.