“Convenient to Lonestar Amphitheater”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Econo Lodge I-27

Econo Lodge I-27
Ranked #39 of 66 Hotels in Lubbock
Abilene
“Convenient to Lonestar Amphitheater”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

We wanted a hotel close to the Lonestar Amphitheater because we were going to a concert and would be getting in late. It was just over five minutes away. Check in was fast and easy, the room comphy and nice and breakfast was really good. Overall, this Quality Inn was very affordable, comfortable and convenient.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Cathlynn B
, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this review, 14 July 2012
Thank you for your reviews. Our location is one of the best asset for our hotel. It's right on exit with I-27.
Thanks again. If you have to stay in future please call us to make reservation. we will upgrade your room.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2012

We drove all night and arrived at the Quality Inn in Lubbock at 6am. Because of our arrival time we asked for a discount for the room we were going to stay in for two days. The clerk was empathetic but offered no discount. We enjoyed breakfast and went to our room. The following day at check out we were pleased to see we had only been charged for one night’s stay. What an awesome surprise. If you stay in hotels you know that this is a rare occurrence. I have never been treated so thoughtfully. Not only will we return to this Quality Inn in Lubbock but Quality Inn will be our first choice in any future hotel stays.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Shelley B
Hooks, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

We were in Lubbock to move my son to Texas Tech for the first time. The staff here are very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay here again when visiting our son. Loved the heated pool in January.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Louisa0609
, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this review, 14 July 2012
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We all always try to do our best to serve our valued guest. Positive comments from our guest incourage us to do even better. Thank you again. We will see you soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2012

We have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. Express check-in, clean rooms, nice breakfast, and great service. They even offer happy hour wine and beer on weekdays. A great value! Rooms even have coffee maker, fridge, microwave, free WiFi, and digital cable tv.

• Stayed January 2012
2 Thank draytons241
Portales, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

The breakfast is pretty good every morning, unless the biscuits are not very soft for biscuits and gravy.Other than that, breakfast is good. They always have either danishes or muffins to compliment the rest of breakfast.

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are cleaner.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Jacob J
Lithia, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2011

This hotel was super clean and the staff was super friendly.
I do not normally take the time to write reviews, but this hotel deserves the recognition for their service, cleanliness and pride.
I absolutely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank stevenspl
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2011

I was unfamiliar with this hotel and was hoping for the best and it did not let me down. The room and everything in it smelled and appeared very clean (and I'm a white glove inspector who carries Chlorox wipes when I travel). The bed was very comfortable and everything was in working order. The breakfast was good too with a great selection to choose from. The hotel was very easy to find now that construction is complete. It isn't within walking distance to much of anything except an RV Park and a convenience store. The pool / spa area was very nice with lots of seating. One of the best things for me was absolutely no cigarette smell inside at all (non smoking doesn't always assure that). I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family