Econo Lodge I-27
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Quality Inn & Suites(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$126
GardenInn.com
US$101
US$91
Wingate by Wyndham Lubbock(Lubbock)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$92
Travelocity
US$123
US$112
Arbor Inn Suites
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 September 2012

All of the staff were very friendly. The room was spacious, clean, and a great deal. Enjoyed the Happy Hour (M-Th only, but we were there on a Thursday). It was quiet, even though along the Interstate. Nice breakfast included. Bed was comfortable. Couldn't ask for more! Would definitely recommend to others!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
holbb, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Thanks for staying with us, and for your honest feedback. You left some great comments that will certainly help us to improve. We'd be happy to welcome you back next time you're in Lubbock. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make your next stay even better!

Thanks,

mngt

Reviewed 18 August 2012

When we entered our room, it smelled a little dingy (like old socks!). We opened the window to air out the smell, but it did not help. I assumed it was probably from the old carpeting, or the carpet had absorbed the smell. The faucet of the sink leaked. The bathroom door metal frame was loose. The room did not have a security bolt (it had been removed, and covered with a piece of metal plate). Overall, the room showed its tear and use, and in need of some renovation and refurnishing. Another example was the pillows were old and flat, and so the housekeeper pushed them into little squares for them to look plush. I hope the owner will invest some money in maintaining and keeping up the place. All these details do make a difference. Even with the low rate, this hotel fell short of of presenting its namesake: "Quality".

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
holbb, Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2012

I want to thank you for your review. Without guest feedback we cannot improve our services. We make every effort to offer the best value for your stay; I am sorry to hear the problems you encountered. Please give us a chance one more time. We will do our best for your value.
Next time if you have planned for lubbock please give us call tp make reservation.

Reviewed 11 August 2012

We reserved our room and after driving nine hours and arriving at 2:30 we were told that our room was canceled however we were charged . Very bad attitude and poor service. People are walking all over from the nearby apartments and looks like selling drugs and prostitution .

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Pumasfc
holbb, Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, cleanliness and quality of its product and for this reason your comments are very troubling and will certainly be looked into. I apologize for your inconvinience.
For your inconvinience we are offering 30% discounts for your future stay. Please contact direct hotel to make your reservation.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

Very clean hotel rooms and staff was exremely nice and professional. I would highly recommend this hotel to others that will be traveling to Lubbock. Also the price was very reasonable!! We have stayed in alot of hotels these past years and this is the best by far. I left the hotel a very happy customer. They also helped me with directions and near by sites that they had in Lubbck or around the area. The swimming pool was very clean and was able to get extra towels for the pool. The breakfast was nice and warm. You can tell is was made fresh.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

First of all thank you very much for staying with us. I am so glad that my staff was very pleasant during your stay and happy to hear that once you reached your room you were extremely pleased and had a comfortable stay.Thanks for your comment for clean pool too. Thanks again see you soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2012

My mom, daughert & I stayed here for 2 nights while we were visiting a cousin who'd just had her first baby. We chose this hotel because it was near their home. It was just perfect for what we needed: quiet, easy to get in & out of, clean, and staff was friendly, professional, & relaxed. We did notget a chance to visit the pool, though it looked inviting. Breakfast each morning was very nice. Would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2012