“Great Hotel”
Review of Econo Lodge I-27

Econo Lodge I-27
Ranked #43 of 69 Hotels in Lubbock
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This hotel is by far one of the best that I have stayed at in quite sometime. I stay on average about 20 or more nights a year in a hotel and like I said this one is by far one of the best. The staff is very friendly, they do a happy hour that is not just for the adults but for the children as well. The pool area is just the right size. The parking lot is great if you have a loaded trailer, it's not cramped so you have plenty of room to turn around your truck and trailer with no worries. Everything is up to date as far as amenities

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I have never written a review but I was so disappointed I hope this helps Someone!! As soon as we walked in the workers had their music blazing down the hallways. They were speaking loud and unfortunately overheard their disgusting vulgar conversation. The room seemed okay but the carpet felt greasy as if it had never been cleaned rather just soaked in grease. We also had to get a new key every day we were there because once we would get back it wouldn't work every time!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Martha6009
holbb, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2013

Reviewed 15 May 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stays in this Quality Inn.. Susanne was particularly helpful. She recognized my Elite StatusWe were on our way from Aurora, Colorado, to and from New Braunfels, Texas.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
holbb, Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. The entire Team is very happy to hear you enjoyed your visit; we all enjoy the hospitality we may provide. We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 18 April 2013

The employees were great, the room was great, and the breakfast was great. I thanked for being a choice member. This time the photos did not deceive me. It was so nice we decided to stay another night just because we did not want to drive home in the terrible wind and snow we would have met on the way home. I know employees only work to the level a manage a manager expects he has great expectations.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
holbb, General Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2013

Thank you for your review we love to hear about our guests experience! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we will see you next time. Your comments will pleased our employes. we have proud for our QUALITY style Hospitality.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

This is easily one of the worst hotels I have stayed at. Bathroom had rust stains all around the faucet and drain. Entire place smelled of cigarette smoke. Our room backed up to what appeared to be the housekeeping closet and the noise was terrible. Breakfast was a joke. They had three containers of yogurt, a few apples and some cereal. They printed my receipt at checkout on paper that another guest signed in on--while I appreciate the recycling, there was personal information on the paper. Would not stay there again or recommend it to anyone I know.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
holbb, Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

We thank you for staying with us and for your comments. We are deeply sorry that you found some aspects of the Quality Inn by Choice Hotels less than satisfactory. Without comments like yours we would not have the opportunity to improve upon our services, and the feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome all opportunities to improve, and definitely apologize for the issues you discussed above; we will look into them. We are striving to improve our services and our product, so issues like yours do not occur for our future guests. Thank you for your comments, we hope we can serve you again, and give you a better experience.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

We had a great stay at this hotel the rooms were clean, we did the color run and the location was great. The employees were excellent ask for help and they were very kind to help. We ask to check out a little later due to we were doing the color run and want a shower before we left, and they were nice to let us check out later. The breakfast was good.Thanks Quality Inn for making are stay awesome!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
holbb, Manager at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us!! We love to see such great comments on our hotel. We work hard each and every day to try and make our guests raving fans. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn. I was not happy with your employee Michael but Jessie and Amanda made my stay with this hotel very pleasant. Both were so friendly and gave great customer service. Both girls really know the business and were able to answer all my questions with a smile!! The breakfast was good and the rooms were very comfortable. Thanks for such a pleasant visit.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
holbb, Owner at Econo Lodge I-27, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

I love to read our reviews!! Thank you so much for staying with us. It is a pleasure to be able to serve our guests and we try to make sure that shows. I hope that we have the chance to serve you again in the future