“Great Stay Experience”

Ranked #39 of 65 Hotels in Lubbock
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Great Stay Experience”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Our small congregation stayed at this hotel for a week for a church function. We rented 3 rooms for the time of our trip. The hotel manager was nice enough to allow us the use of the meeting room for our church functions on a nightly bases. We had a great stay. One of the three rooms had an air conditioning issue. However, the guests were immediately moved to a new room when this was brought to the staffs attention. The indoor heated pool is cozy and comfortable. The breakfast was probably the best I've ever had at a hotel. It wasn't the typical cereal and sweet buns usually served at most hotels. It was hot eggs, meats, waffles, and more! I would highly recommend this hotel if you in the area looking for a place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 21 September 2013

I didn't expect much, and yet this place was still a HUGE disappointment. The bathroom fixtures were calcified and rusty. The shower mat looked like it had never been cleaned - ever. The second floor smelled like a sewer. There were scuff marks on the walls. There were holes in the walls on the staircase. The furniture was dusty and less than decent in appearance. I was afraid to even sleep on the bed. The towels looked like some if them may have been used for cleaning. For the price I paid for this room, had I known about the condition before hand I would have chosen to drive the extra 90 miles to New Mexico. Definitely more motel than hotel. Never again!

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Always pleasant to stay there. Rooms are clean and the staff is very helpful. I usually stay there when I travel for business and never have had a bad experience. The breakfast in the morning is your basic foods but they keep it stocked and available. Thank you Quality Inn for making my stay a good one.

• Stayed September 2013
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My wife and I flew in late so we decided to stay the night in lubbock before driving home. Check in went smoothly, the front desk clerk was very nice. However there was no parking spots at all because a couple of trucks decided to take up multiple spots so me and a couple of guests who checked in after us had to park in the country inn and suites parking lot next door. The room was fairly clean and the bed was comfortable enough to just sleep that one night. However in the morning we were woken up by the yelling and the cursing of the housekeepers. They slammed doors, yelled some more, and was rude to another guest when he asked if they could be quiet. We saw that altercation as we went to breakfast. The breakfast was pretty good. Your standard complimentary breakfast. Our stay here was decent for a one night stay but we will most likely not do it again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Saint Joseph, Missouri
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Traveling with family , so requested two rooms close to together. Started us at opposite ends of first floor. But the ac in the room was not working asked for new room, but the manger was going to switch out unit instead. Went back to check room and card did not work, he had given us a new room upstairs opposite from the rest of the family. Had to go to front desk and ask why our card did not work and all he did was give us a card for the new room with out saying anything. Not a friendly manger :( But the breakfast was good and the kids loved the pool. Other staff members friendly and always had a smile.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Fishers, IN
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The Quality Inn in Lubbock was in a good location (close to downtown) and was a good price relative to other properties in the area. The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. We stayed one night and we had no issues. This is a typical Quality Inn.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I stay here every time I visit my daughter who lives there. Been going there for 5 years. It's a great place to stay. Staff is friendly, the location is perfect and I love the coffee and breakfast. Happy hour is great too.

• Stayed July 2013