“For Dessert Lovers!”

Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Lubbock
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 May 2014

If you love dessert this place is for you. They do have more than chocolate mousse, but I couldn't pass up the chocolate with an Oreo crust. A cup of decaf would have gone great with it, but I didn't think they had any but I saw someone else with a cup. It isn't obvious so you do have to ask. This is a great place to bring the kids, or for a grown-ups only outing.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

This place is lovely! On top of the fact that they have AMAZING mousse desserts! We can't wait to go back. It would be worth a trip to Lubbock just to go here. Fortunately there is a lot more to like about Lubbock, so we have plenty of other reasons. But we will definitely put The Choc'late Mousse Pie Bar on our agenda each and every time we go. We each had one of the mousse desserts. I had the red velvet mousse and I highly recommend it. Haven't tried the pies yet, but I'm sure we will next time we go.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Pie is probably my favorite thing. I have been known to visit towns just because they have a pie place I like. Happened upon this one accidentally the last trip to Lubbock while visiting our daughter. We brought her and had the pie flight. We were the first and only ones there when we arrived, but a lot of folks were behind us. There was only one person working on a Saturday evening so we had to wait a long time to get our pie. The pie was good, but not fantastic and we tried 6 different kinds. Our favorites were the apple and the cherry. I know I will return, but I think I will try actual pie slices on my next trip. I hope they hire more help as well...better service would make them more popular. The atmosphere was great. Pie is always a good idea to me.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Can you imagine a sampler of mousse(s) 18 inches long? Can that count for lunch? The place is a "pie bar" and seems to have wonderful decadent choices, but we shared the sampler and loved all the flavors. Even the over rich dark mousse. We arrived just after opening and despite some lead time, the crowd got ahead of us and the wait was longer than we deserved. Worth the wait, but unnecessary.

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

The ambiance is nice!!! Great place for dessert! A little expensive but My 7 year old son totally loved it!!!