“Flavor-Party in my Mouth!”
Review of Blue Mesa Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blue Mesa Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 July 2013

It's kind of off-the-beaten-path - a destination restaurant, but well worth the little bit of effort it takes to get there. Actually only 7-8 minutes from the SP Mall on the MS Freeway. The food is excellent. Service - WONDERFUL. Did I say that the food is fabulous? YUMMY! The flavors were in full-bloom and exciting - you'll want to eat slowly and enjoy every bite! I had a salad with grilled chicken and my friend had traditional Mexican food. We ate as much as we could until too full. Our lunch was very quiet and elegant. Terrific place to meet someone for lunch or take your favorite sweetheart!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

HAd a large group for our daughter's graduation celebration. Food was good as were the drinks.
Not your every day Tex MEx

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Went to one in Dallas and loved it. When ours opened we were so excited. It's great food, a bit pricey, but worth it! Fun, modern atmosphere. Cool bar!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Sunday brunch was very good. Several good main dishes with Mexican flair. Nice atmosphere.
On game day, just walk across the bridge and you're at the stadium!

Reviewed 11 February 2013

I'm not much of a tequila drinker, but the margarita and cocktail options available made me wish I was. Everything I tried was great. I had the 3 taco entree and each was great. I also really liked the variety of salsas offered. Yum!