“Delicious Brunch!”

Ranked #34 of 591 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: American
“Delicious Brunch!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My fiancé and I never miss an opportunity to dine here for their Sunday brunch. The menu is unbelievably unique, is constantly updated with new dishes, and easily rivals my go-to-favorites from Houston to Nashville. The ingredients are always fresh and the service always comes with a smile. This establishment will easily be giving other Sunday brunch restaurants in the community a run for their money, and rightly so.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Pink2424

“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Awesome place and get staff!! If u have never eaten here it is a must!! I can't say enough about this place I will definitely be coming back!!!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank jparkeu
Ropesville, Texas
“Has become our go-to place for dinner”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

The Crafthouse Gastropub (great place with a funny name) was formerly a lunch hot-spot in town with lines out the door. They re-created the space, menu, and added a bar which resulted in eat and drink greatness. They have a menu that changes frequently, and has some of the most creative food in town. Lubbock is known for burgers, steaks, enchiladas and chicken fried steak, but at the Crafthouse, you're more likely to order a warm brussel sprout salad, beer cheese fondue, and a West Texas cassoulet. All of which are fabulous! They have a good assortment of beers (foreign and domestic) and my favorite Ace Pear Cider on tap; and a nice wine selection. If you haven't been there, yet, try it. And on Sunday brunch - order the grilled mac and cheese with bacon and grilled onions! TO DIE FOR!!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mom4J
Lubbock, Texas
“They ruined a great thing.”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

I sure would like to know why the owners of Home Cafe turned what was my favorite restaurant into this iteration. High priced bar food with fancy names, craft brews and pricy wine, with a stark atmosphere and no business. Besides our group of nine, there was one table and two barstools filled in the hour and 45 minutes we were there. Nothing special about it. Just meh. How sad...Home Cafe was the best!

Visited November 2013
LUBBOCK, TX
“pretty neat but pricey”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

We decided to try this place out after reading some reviews. It was good food but the prices were a little higher than you would expect. They are more of prices you'd see at a steakhouse. . To me, I felt like we should have been able to get more for a bill that came out to over 70$ after the tip. I would have gotten a steak but I just couldn't justify paying 10$ more for it....and it was 15 oz so I didn't really need that size of one. It would be nice for them to offer a smaller size one that is somewhere in between for those in my situation. We ended up both trying the burgers - which were good but not outstanding. On the upside, the beer we had was excellent - it their in-house beer. And I'm not a beer drinker but I still liked it. Also, tried their margarita which was great too. I liked the atmosphere - different for Lubbock, more on the artsy side. And the staff was very nice and attentive. Overall, it is a nice little restaurant and we would probably go back - but probably just to have a few drinks.

• Visited July 2013