“Great New Movie Theatre Option”

Lubbock Premiere Cinema
Ranked #5 of 13 Fun & Games in Lubbock
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This is a great new theatre. You can order your food at the restaurant and eat it in the theatre. The food is ok. The concessions are farely lower than the other movie theatres. It is located in the South Plains Mall.

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Hands down! However it isn't the cheapest, as most theaters aren't so for a few bucks more I would say worth it!! Such an awesome visual and sonic experience. I've yet to try the bar! Perhaps next time I don't have the kiddos with me ;-)

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We went to the Premiere to see Gravity, We found the restaurant and bar, where we had a beer while we were waiting. The theater was very nice. the seating was set in such a way that I had no trouble seeing over the very tall person in front of me.The seats were very comfortable.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Wonderful and best place to see a movie in Lubbock. Wish they opened the bar area more often than just on week-ends. Otherwise - the BEST place in Lubbock (Or Amarillo) to see your favorite new movie. People are friendly in the box office and the concessions. Go to the movies here! You'll love it.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Great location if you are going to the movies. Its not crowded like all the sports bars. Foods OK and drinks are a little pricey, but it is a movie theater.

6  Thank discip1e