“Great Lunch Selections”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #64 of 619 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 27 June 2014

If I go to lunch with a group, this is a place I like to recommend. The lunch menu has a nice variety of items and the price is reasonable. I am particularly fond of the chicken-avacado sandwich on flatbread. The Tomato Bisque is also very good. The only issue that I've noticed consistently, is that their kitchen is very slow. Not just with groups but also if there are just 2 of us. If you are not in a hurry, it's not a problem.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My Tuesday lunch group made a return trip to Longhorn Steak House this week and had a delightful time. We enjoy their large round top on the east end of the restaurant so all of us can visit together. This trip found us enjoying attentive service and a wide array of salads, soups and sandwiches from their lunch combo selections. The grilled chicken and strawberry salad was delicious and refreshing. I paired it with a yummy bowl of French onion soup. Others in my party made good comments about the lobster chowder, the chicken and avocado sandwich and the shaved prime rib sandwich. The one hamburger ordered was overdone, the only snafu. Home-style Kettle Chips that garnished every plate were a nice treat and we decided that on our next trip we will get a full order. Of course, we enjoyed a nice chilled bottle of Chardonnay to cap off a terrific experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

My steak was the perfect size, cooked perfectly and they had baked sweet potato. Kinda like Outback without those steak knives and the Aussie decor. Check it out!

2  Thank Travelerbycar
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is the only the place I trust to cook a good steak other than myself. They always cook the steak just the way you order them and deliver them straight your table.

1  Thank pusstahw
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Took my employees here after a good long day of business. It is always a treat to go to the Longhorn. We all had good meals. Surprisingly, two of the steaks were way over cooked more than the medium-rare we had asked for. Maybe the main grill cook was off that night. One was super well done and the very nice manager took it off of our bill. This is unusual for a Longhorn. Everything else was great, the service was excellent. We will be back.