“Yamagata Japanese Steak House in Lubbock, Texas”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yamagata Japanese Steak House
Ranked #118 of 614 Restaurants in Lubbock
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have been extremely pleased with the quality of the food and the cleanliness of the restaurant overall and the owners have made me feel like family every time I visit. Having been served dozens upon dozens of times over the years since they opened, I can attest to the consistency of the food quality. You can visually see the quality in the ingredients they use to prepare your meal.

My personal favorite is the combination of Hibachi Steak and Teriyaki Scallops, but I have tried most everything they offer over the years. One 6 year old grandson who lives in Colorado has been eating there all his life, and simply loves it every time he visits. It is his first request. Normally a picky eater, he finishes his plate and that speaks volumes.

Try it and it likely will quickly become one of your favorites too. There are many fine restaurants in Lubbock. This is my personal favorite, and I highly recommend it.

3  Thank ELD68